泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase link: Group buy
Price: $99.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus, 3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook

88802748-DC8C-42C2-9BAE-3303A8857715.jpegEB2F2981-CFA9-42D4-BF74-3077B9DC87B4.jpeg93B5A0AD-F424-471E-8B61-D5B8A8CD44BC.jpeg067C4F6C-F7AD-4DD8-92F7-B72CB64CAEF1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good catch. It could also be they use a template for the BS and they forgot to add (only for boxset).

We'll find out soon. GB soon @wxlinkswd ?

Pretty please.

Update:
Sorry for the delay for GB updates,we are so busy for the work,and Alex finally back to SG at last sunday.
GB will come back in this week,The first man Sliver Label will start the GB at same time as Webstore,Gladiator will open the GB at next week(20-22TH),release date should be 15-20th Sep.
Man of steel still need wait approved for lenti and slips design,please wait more days,DC and WB studio very strictly for DCEU release at now.

Update:
Sorry for the delay for GB updates,we are so busy for the work,and Alex finally back to SG at last sunday.
GB will come back in this week,The first man Sliver Label will start the GB at same time as Webstore,Gladiator will open the GB at next week(20-22TH),release date should be 15-20th Sep.
Man of steel still need wait approved for lenti and slips design,please wait more days,DC and WB studio very strictly for DCEU release at now.

Why there was no group buy for Schindler's List ?? We never got any answer from you.

Update:
Thanks for the update.

Few questions:

1. What is SG?
2. When is the webshop po for Gladiator?

He didn't ignore it, he just didn't answer what Sean wanted to hear. He said they have been busy but are now resuming GBs. Sucks for those that wanted Schindler's but we move on.

Reactions: Hereticz
Yeah, just leave it and move on, the answer won´t change anything anymore so it doesn´t matter now.....it´s probably because they were busy as he said....

It´s important now to get GB for Gladiator here because this probably won´t be easy to get direct at all....and I waited for this since announcment.....don´t mind the same steel, the slips will be awesome and especially not fugly XL slips like FAC or EverythingBlu :vomit:

HDzeta will be the one to get...AGAIN....simply because they are best!

Reactions: hatredhorror
It's hilarious how he keeps ignoring it. :whistle:

Yeah, and with ignoring he just proved again that they don't really care.

He didn't ignore it, he just didn't answer what Sean wanted to hear. He said they have been busy but are now resuming GBs. Sucks for those that wanted Schindler's but we move on.

They weren't busy putting and selling it on website right ? Plus other websites had their group buys. So for me it's just a dumb excuse for them to say they were busy.

Reactions: PracticingPat
They weren't busy putting and selling it on website right ? Plus other websites had their group buys. So for me it's just a dumb excuse for them to say they were busy.
I don't think those events are incompatible. I have a reason to doubt he's been busy and I imagine he does not manage their official website.
But I understand it's frustrating to miss out on a release you want.

Yeah, and with ignoring he just proved again that they don't really care.

You want to be careful with your comments my friend. They have no obligation to provide any GBs to HDN. Keep continuing with the negative comments you may not even see further GBs and may start to piss HDZeta off...
Suck it up and move on.

You want to be careful with your comments my friend. They have no obligation to provide any GBs to HDN. Keep continuing with the negative comments you may not even see further GBs and may start to piss HDZeta off...
Suck it up and move on.

I don't know about SEAN, but this made me tremble! Oooh!

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Status
Not open for further replies.