泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase link: Group buy
Price: $99.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus, 3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook

88802748-DC8C-42C2-9BAE-3303A8857715.jpegEB2F2981-CFA9-42D4-BF74-3077B9DC87B4.jpeg93B5A0AD-F424-471E-8B61-D5B8A8CD44BC.jpeg067C4F6C-F7AD-4DD8-92F7-B72CB64CAEF1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i just hope my copy, if i even get one, doesnt end up in france and/or postal limbo as with blade runner :ohno::ohno::ohno:

Basic principles when ordering from HDZ

1- Patience as it will take forever for the site to load
2- Have your bank on speed dial for when they flag HDZ up as a dodgy website
3- Calmness for once you've gone through the slow loading website and the failed payments only to then find the product is actually now sold out

;) :p
4- Prepare yourself for possible card cloning and identity fraud

cant you just post a specific time? this is kind of a timewaste and i dont understand who would benefit from this amibiguity

Reactions: Hereticz
just FYI, breaking news.

@Apollon has graciously volunteered and will be able to step in and set the group buy live closer to the scheduled time that HDZeta requested.

Ok appreciate that, but please give us just small time window, we are all probably very busy now and need to arrange this a bit. Im in work now so I prepared myself to be ready in this hour and now change again.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Ok appreciate that, but please give us just small time window, we are all probably very busy now and need to arrange this a bit. Im in work now so I prepared myself to be ready in this hour and now change again.
yeah, what he said.. sorry if i came across rude, but its kinda exhausting to wait two hours for something like this...

yeah, what he said.. sorry if i came across rude, but its kinda exhausting to wait two hours for something like this...
He stated it would be close to 10 as HDZ wanted.

What @howarmat said :thumbs:

HDN just found out about this group buy a few hours ago, so apologies for the changing messages. As with most work days, I'm unavailable at 10am due to work meetings, and there's not always someone around we
can depend on.

Thankfully @Apollon is available and will set the GB live somewhere around 10am ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.