泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase link: Group buy
Price: $99.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus, 3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook

88802748-DC8C-42C2-9BAE-3303A8857715.jpegEB2F2981-CFA9-42D4-BF74-3077B9DC87B4.jpeg93B5A0AD-F424-471E-8B61-D5B8A8CD44BC.jpeg067C4F6C-F7AD-4DD8-92F7-B72CB64CAEF1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 @Apollon @wxlinkswd i've managed to snag a copy from hdzeta directly.. is it possible to cancel my order here on HDN and let someone else have my copy?
Not to be funny bud, but I don't really agree with what you're asking for. If the GB sold out quickly and your spot could be offered to someone else searching for it, I'd totally understand and commend you for doing so. But even a couple hours later from live time, the GB is still open with copies left so the demand simply isn't there for your cancelled copy right now.

I myself joined the GB first at HDN as frankly I can't be arsed with HDZ's pathetic website antics anymore, I decided to take the easy ride then shortly afterwards found out I could have actually ordered direct afterall and saved $20+. But I wouldn't then feel it's right to do that then ask for my HDN order to be cancelled. Too messy for my liking.

Anyway, just my honest 0.2 cents and no offense intended. If you got what you asked for, good for you and your wallet ;)

Not to be funny bud, but I don't really agree with what you're asking for. If the GB sold out quickly and your spot could be offered to someone else searching for it, I'd totally understand and commend you for doing so. But even a couple hours later from live time, the GB is still open with copies left so the demand simply isn't there for your cancelled copy right now.

I myself joined the GB first at HDN as frankly I can't be arsed with HDZ's pathetic website antics anymore, I decided to take the easy ride then shortly afterwards found out I could have actually ordered direct afterall and saved $20+. But I wouldn't then feel it's right to do that then ask for my HDN order to be cancelled. Too messy for my liking.

Anyway, just my honest 0.2 cents and no offense intended. If you got what you asked for, good for you and your wallet ;)
HERE HERE! sometimes you win some you loose some so pay fool lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89

offense taken... ive asked like immediately after the GB went live, thinking it would sell out in the next minutes anyway?.. i mean wtf? at least i dont ask for replacement copies like 80% of the time and then sell my apparently damaged copies on ebay.. you think thats the right thing to do? seriously, i dont need to hear this from *you*, sorry

edit: if its not possible, i undestand, if the mods/hosts tell me so.. apparently it sold out on the site and only few copies left here, so im quite sure there will be someone wanting help... in the past it wasnt possible and i sold my copies at cost, but that was + shipping from germany to whatever that was, which is unreasonable imo

Last edited:
My .02 before this gets out of hand and everyone is offended :p
Situation 1) where GB sells out and you get a second copy direct from website, you help yourself out and a ninja.
Situation 2) where the GB doesn't sell out and you get a second copy direct from website. Cancelling the GB copy is only helping you out. HDN doesn't receive those fees from your copy... maybe even incurs some penalty from PP?

I understand why you purchased here first, then tried your luck direct. The other way around is pretty risky considering their server.
Could this become a new trend though and cause problems for HDN with PayPal??? I hope not.

Reactions: Mickle_89
My .02 before this gets out of hand and everyone is offended :p
Situation 1) where GB sells out and you get a second copy direct from website, you help yourself out and a ninja.
Situation 2) where the GB doesn't sell out and you get a second copy direct from website. Cancelling the GB copy is only helping you out. HDN doesn't receive those fees from your copy... maybe even incurs some penalty from PP?

I understand why you purchased here first, then tried your luck direct. The other way around is pretty risky considering their server.
Could this become a new trend though and cause problems for HDN with PayPal??? I hope not.
the only way i intended to help myself out was not having to resell on ebay, where i expected to make easy profit... my second to last hdzeta gb i sold my interstellar hdzeta 4k at cost when i had the same situation occur for instance... nobody reacted on my cancellation request and i sold it at cost, but had to add shipping charges of course.... as a thank you, my next hdzeta gb my copy was stolen by a member and i had to buy it for twice the price from another member (which was less than ebay, so im still grateful for that).. and now i have to cope with this **** lol

and i thought that hdn wouldnt care if they got the fees from myself or someone else... if they incur a penalty, sure i understand...

offense taken... ive asked like immediately after the GB went live, thinking it would sell out in the next minutes anyway?.. i mean wtf? at least i dont ask for replacement copies like 80% of the time and then sell my apparently damaged copies on ebay.. you think thats the right thing to do? seriously, i dont need to hear this from *you*, sorry

edit: if its not possible, i undestand, if the mods/hosts tell me so.. apparently it sold out on the site and only few copies left here, so im quite sure there will be someone wanting help... in the past it wasnt possible and i sold my copies at cost, but that was + shipping from germany to whatever that was, which is unreasonable imo

Woah ok salty, it's like that. I obviously touched a nerve which was unintentional, my bad! :wtf: So where are you getting your facts from exactly?? I request replacements 80% of the time and sell them on?? Really?? Show me what I last requested a replacement for, and then sold on eBay, or didn't please. You obviously know everything about me and my collecting practices :)

Jeez lol.

Woah ok salty, it's like that. I obviously touched a nerve which was unintentional, my bad! :wtf: So where are you getting your facts from exactly?? I request replacements 80% of the time and sell them on?? Really?? Show me what I last requested a replacement for, and then sold on eBay, or didn't please. You obviously know everything about me and my collecting practices :)

Jeez lol.

thats the image i got from you from browsing this forums.. so your moral high horse position was laughable and offensive to me...

thats the image i got from you from browsing this forums.. so your moral high horse position was laughable and offensive to me...
Ok fine, that's your opinion. I personally believe you just took what I said completely the wrong way. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, and tried to word quite the opposite actually, as to not offend, just my honest thoughts on the situation there and then (that I'll keep to myself next time :p). I figured you had a lighter sense of humour from past experience here at HDN too, but dang you certainly live up to your name when you want to EEK!

Ok fine, that's your opinion. I personally believe you just took what I said completely the wrong way. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, and tried to word quite the opposite actually, as to not offend, just my honest thoughts on the situation there and then (that I'll keep to myself next time :p). I figured you had a lighter sense of humour from past experience here at HDN too, but dang you certainly live up to your name when you want to EEK!
ok sure, then sorry for overreacting.. i might be a bit frustrated overall after coping with some **** at work.. glad i have 2 weeks vacation now lol

i regard myself as quite the opposite from someone who would try to exploit a situation like you have described and my pride probably got in my way.. especially considering the past experiences i had here... sorry!

ok sure, then sorry for overreacting.. i might be a bit frustrated overall after coping with some **** at work.. glad i have 2 weeks vacation now lol

i regard myself as quite the opposite from someone who would try to exploit a situation like you have described and my pride probably got in my way.. especially considering the past experiences i had here... sorry!
Understandable, we all have those days, but seems you have some underlying issues with me spouting such accusations. I'll happily take that to PM should you wish to clear that up.

Last I'll say on the subject here, so this thread can get back on track, I didn't say you were openly exploiting the situation fyi, you were simply asking if it were possible, but if others had that same thought process and wanted the same treatment, it all gets a bit out of hand and messy like I said, both for HDZ and HDN, unless they made it a one-off. That's all I meant.

Peace.

Reactions: hatredhorror
the only way i intended to help myself out was not having to resell on ebay, where i expected to make easy profit...
So why not do that? Unless the GB here sells out I don't see an upside to getting a refund.
and i thought that hdn wouldnt care if they got the fees from myself or someone else... if they incur a penalty, sure i understand...
No idea, I was only speculating. But there is "no one else" if it doesn't sell out, that was my point.
I'm just a simple ninja here so I won't add any more cents :D As long as it doesn't impact me I'll be happy.

So why not do that? Unless the GB here sells out I don't see an upside to getting a refund.
No idea, I was only speculating. But there is "no one else" if it doesn't sell out, that was my point.
I'm just a simple ninja here so I won't add any more cents :D As long as it doesn't impact me I'll be happy.
come on... we all thought this would sell out immediately.. i wrote that question like immediately after securing my copies and now hours later when it didnt sell it out, you make me seem as if i was just trying to exploit the situation

and why not? because i thought someone would be grateful for not having to pay ebay prices.. is that so unthinkable?

yeah, thats all i had left to say..

Understandable, we all have those days, but seems you have some underlying issues with me spouting such accusations. I'll happily take that to PM should you wish to clear that up.

Last I'll say on the subject here, so this thread can get back on track, I didn't say you were openly exploiting the situation fyi, you were simply asking if it were possible, but if others had that same thought process and wanted the same treatment, it all gets a bit out of hand and messy like I said, both for HDZ and HDN, unless they made it a one-off. That's all I meant.

Peace.
no, I'm sorry for that too.. i just noticed it on few occasions, which is btw probably in your good rights... in my eyes thats just equally a very grey area to what you have or have not accused me of and the very thought of making some apologetic reply after only having good intentions in this situation had upset me for whatever reason.. probably would have found sth for everyone...

sorry again for that.. generally i regard you as a good and funny guy and i have no qualms about you whatsoever

• Wow
Reactions: DMD4k
come on... we all thought this would sell out immediately..
I thought it would sell out fast too, it nearly did, just stalled a little that's all. Fairly good considering there were a few that weren't happy with the lack of new art. It has sold out on the website though so it's virtually all sold out really.
i wrote that question like immediately after securing my copies and now hours later when it didnt sell it out, you make me seem as if i was just trying to exploit the situation
I'm sorry, you misunderstand what I'm saying because I'm saying quite the opposite!! I'm saying you played it safe, much like me and a few others :thanks: I actually said you should ebay it :p
and why not? because i thought someone would be grateful for not having to pay ebay prices.. is that so unthinkable?
:cautious:

I thought it would sell out fast too, it nearly did, just stalled a little that's all. Fairly good considering there were a few that weren't happy with the lack of new art. It has sold out on the website though so it's virtually all sold out really.

I'm sorry, you misunderstand what I'm saying because I'm saying quite the opposite!! I'm saying you played it safe, much like me and a few others :thanks: I actually said you should ebay it :p
:cautious:
yeah, i guess i played it safe.. but only because i thought there was no harm for no side.. except the effort for hdn to cancel the order, but tbh thats nothing thats super uncommon when buying from a shop

Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.