泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase link: Group buy
Price: $99.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus, 3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook

88802748-DC8C-42C2-9BAE-3303A8857715.jpegEB2F2981-CFA9-42D4-BF74-3077B9DC87B4.jpeg93B5A0AD-F424-471E-8B61-D5B8A8CD44BC.jpeg067C4F6C-F7AD-4DD8-92F7-B72CB64CAEF1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
...in other news, just a big thanks to @apsmith21 and especially @Apollon for the GB :notworthy: . after the sad death of my laptop :(, and several days mainly offline, got the new one up and running to discover GBs for this and blufans Spiderverse about 2 minutes later :wow:. i've missed out many times before, but sometimes you get lucky! :cigar:

i have the original full slip Zeta release, but just had to have this. :drool: because, you know, shiny things in pretty boxes. :rolleyes:

Does look to be an extremely gorgeous release. Shame that my funds couldn't extend to this. Have the older HDZeta release, but this would have been a nice add.
Maybe some time down the line when my order list is a bit lighter.

Reactions: DMD4k
Why have they put mountainous landscapes as the backgrounds for the lentis?

The guy was a slave. He never wore that armour outside of the coliseum..... :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Why have they put mountainous landscapes as the backgrounds for the lentis?

The guy was a slave. He never wore that armour outside of the coliseum..... :confused:
Whoever it was, it wasn't HDZ if that's what you're implying. It's official art. The left half of the image is from the opening scenes in Germany. The right side is not.

I keep forgetting I ordered this, just went to the GB section to see when it's being released and it says - yesterday! So are we to assume these are on their way then?

...in other news, just a big thanks to @apsmith21 and especially @Apollon for the GB :notworthy: . after the sad death of my laptop :(, and several days mainly offline, got the new one up and running to discover GBs for this and blufans Spiderverse about 2 minutes later :wow:. i've missed out many times before, but sometimes you get lucky! :cigar:

i have the original full slip Zeta release, but just had to have this. :drool: because, you know, shiny things in pretty boxes. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. :)

I like the new avatar. :p

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Status
Not open for further replies.