Glass (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: April 16, 2019 (Target) - TBA (Amazon)
Purchase links: Target (OOS) - Amazon
Price: $27.99 (Target) - $34.99 (Amazon)

GUEST_13bc1a0c-82ed-4cd1-9e68-cfe0d7fe3b89.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.28.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.44.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Spine-slash city, this one is.
Freakin' Target and Best Buy with the spine slashing. It could all be avoided if they'd teach their staff not to cut into a box like your trying to split open a whale. Maybe it's just being lucky, but I have NEVER had a spine slash issue with Walmart.

Had to order this as I couldn't make it in to Target. Hopefully they don't ship it in the loin clothe protection of a simple envelope..

Freakin' Target and Best Buy with the spine slashing. It could all be avoided if they'd teach their staff not to cut into a box like your trying to split open a whale. Maybe it's just being lucky, but I have NEVER had a spine slash issue with Walmart.

Had to order this as I couldn't make it in to Target. Hopefully they don't ship it in the loin clothe protection of a simple envelope..

Oh buddy, mine came in one of those paper envelopes.

I wish you luck.

The issue that I have with Walmart is that all of their Steelbooks seem to be dented. I don’t know if it’s because they drop every Steelbook they release before they put on their shelves, but EVERY copy is damaged. If I see a Steelbook at Walmart, there is a 98% chance I’ll have to look for it elsewhere.

If the spine slashes are being caused by knives cutting into the box then the simple solution would be to insert a piece of cardboard the length of the box on top of the steelbooks inside the box for protection. So if there are 25 steelbooks in the box you won't have 25 spine slashes because the knife will be hitting the cardboard and not the steelbooks.

I've never understood why this is a problem for distributors.

I’m also interested.... will be there also the opportunity of a gb for best buy glass exclusive edition?

I'm waiting to see if it comes back in stock online.

If I knew ahead of time how many people were interested, I could have ordered some in advance.