Price: TBA

It's Blufans OAB (Only At Blufans) feature:
Special package: Blufans exlcusive slipcase
WWA artwork
Print run: 350 copies.
Full slip with 10 post cards

Asia 4k disc
- Audio: English and French DTS-HD 5.1
- Subtitle: Eng, Kor, Chinese, French, Spanish, Thai.

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've come to the conclusion that this seems like it's dead in the water. There's been tons of updates on the 2014 version, but nothing on this OAB one. Sad. I'm one of the ten people who actually enjoyed G98.
i loved G98 i prefer the 2014 version though but yes i enjoyed G98 it was a fun movie IMO watched it when i was kid. it was on TV a lot here i always turn it on whenever its available not bad but....... not great either.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
i loved G98 i prefer the 2014 version though but yes i enjoyed G98 it was a fun movie IMO watched it when i was kid. it was on TV a lot here i always turn it on whenever its available not bad but....... not great either.

It was a great monster flick! It may not be Godzilla, but if you remove the name and just look at it as a giant monster movie, then it's pretty freakin' fun.

I've come to the conclusion that this seems like it's dead in the water. There's been tons of updates on the 2014 version, but nothing on this OAB one. Sad. I'm one of the ten people who actually enjoyed G98.
It was a great monster flick! It may not be Godzilla, but if you remove the name and just look at it as a giant monster movie, then it's pretty freakin' fun.
@tridon and @luke98 I do like this film, I went to see it in the theater when I was 11 years old and enjoyed it for what it is, a movie about a giant iguana attacking New York City... not a true Godzilla film! :stop: And I'm very happy with my Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook, so if this gets cancelled... I'm A-OK with it! :thumbs: Just give me my 2014 Edition! :drool:
LOL!.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Perspective is all off on that 'Foot' poster art.

Helicopters are miniscule compared to the leg yet in the film a Taxi cab just about fits in his mouth!!! :p

Perspective is all off on that 'Foot' poster art.

Helicopters are miniscule compared to the leg yet in the film a Taxi cab just about fits in his mouth!!! :p

Oh yeah, I remember thinking that back in 1998. "He's way smaller than on the foot poster." Still, I've always loved that artwork and have always wanted to own it in one way or another.