Godzilla (2014) (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) (Non-Retailer Exclusives) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
10513491_798095150220891_2135165738840087833_n.jpg

It's about fu**ing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :notworthy: :) :happy:

YAY! :drool: We'll finally get our NINJA Paws on the Blu-Ray when it's released on September 16th!!! F**K YEAH! :cool:

Godzilla_3D.jpg godzilla-bluray.jpg

Further Details:
Warner Brothers Home Entertainment and Legendary Entertainment have announced the 3D Blu-ray Combo Pack (3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray/DVD/UltraViolet), Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray/DVD/UltraViolet), and two disc DVD releases of Gareth Edwards' revamped Godzilla.

All three releases will include the following special features:
  • MONARCH: Declassified - Discover explosive new evidence not contained in the film that unravels the massive cover-up to keep Godzilla’s existence a secret.
  • Operation: Lucky Dragon
  • MONARCH: The M.U.T.O. File
  • The Godzilla Revelation
  • The Legendary Godzilla - Go behind the scenes with filmmakers and cast for an even deeper look at the larger than life monsters in the film.
  • Godzilla: Force of Nature
  • A Whole New Level Of Destruction
  • Into The Void: The H.A.L.O. Jump
  • Ancient Enemy: The M.U.T.O.s

There will also be a Limited Edition Godzilla MetalPak, which includes exclusive embossed artwork, the Blu-ray Combo pack, and Godzilla’s iconic roar.

:thumbs:

Last edited:
get a grip Bloodsnake :D
LOL! :rofl:
But this is Franky getting a grip. You wouldn't want to see an unleashed @bloodsnake007! :p
I wanted to get a grip of the FU**ING Wal-Mart Manager I had to deal with at Midnight! "Sorry Sir, we're not selling any copies until 6am." BASTARD!!! :mad: :box:
It's a good day, Franky. It's a damn good day. :D

View attachment 101026
Good day indeed, but also bad one cause I couldn't find a copy of the FuturePak! :angry: :( :arghh:
I think Franky needs that stand to display all his copies !!
Hell Yeah I need it! :woot: That would be EPIC to own!!! :thumbs: :D

Here's a re-post of my day: ;) :thumbs:

Hello NINJAS!!! I'm BACK! :cool: Today has been a SH!T disaster of a release day! :( I've got good news and bad news! :ohno: I purchased the Target Exclusive, the 2D and 3D Editions! :thumbs: But I"M SUPER FU**ING PISSED OFF that I was not able to find any FuturePaks!!! Not a single fu**ing ONE!!! :angry: :mad:
gunsmileys.gif
:wacky:

1st, I went to my local Wal-Mart at midnight, hoping I would be able to purchase it... F**K NO! :arghh: They didn't have it out and I was told they would be selling it at 6am!!! F**KERS!!! :box: Off to another store (20 miles away!) and the same DAMN thing, these lazy bastards weren't gonna be selling it until 3am or later! So I decided... third time better be the charm or else I'm gonna blow a head gasket! :mad: And thankfully Store #3 (15 miles away from store #2) they were selling it! YAY! :woot: :notworthy: :D

godzilla_2d-jpg.101066
:drool:

After 3am and nearly 80 miles, my NINJA A$$ was home! o_O :banghead: I did get some sleep and I was up again at 8 am to go get my Target Exclusive! :thumbs: (No Futurepak :()

target-exclusive-jpg.101067

Then I went straight to Best Buy! :D If you purchase any Godzilla Edition, you get the Graphic Novel for $2.99! :cool: (No FuturePak there either... :cry:)

best-buy-3d-with-novel-jpg.101068

So there you have it NINJAS! My crazy day to obtain these DAMN Goodies! :D :woot: But none of this would have been possible if it wasn't for my AWESOME wife, I'm broke as hell... so she actually bought everything for me!!! :notworthy: I fu**ing LOVE that woman!!! :thumbs: My Stiletto Queen Sugar Momma!!! :naughty: :D

godzilla_haul-jpg.101070

Awesome haul Blood. I got all the releases here in the US plus my futurepak arrived in good condition from Amazon. Have someone getting me the Walmart(CA) release. :happy:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007

Damn homie ur Godzilla adventure sound like my Cap2 Hunting Trip. Long Story short = Midnight BB destiny release, score. Up in the morning with the rising sun at 5:30am, then 3 Walmarts & another BB, Fortunatly it amounted to be a major success...

Anyway, it really sucks that those Inglorious Canadian Basterds hijacked our slipcover shipments! Wtf? Smh!

Anyway, Target Slip CHECK! 2d
Slip CHECK! They are amazing...
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Im headed to BB after work to pick up the 3D Lenti slip, then call it a night.

Last edited:
Nice haul @bloodsnake007 , sounds like a mission of a day, glad you managed to get what you got, still more releases to be had for what I have seen, so hopefully the misses will help with those as well, mine would have me after a day like yours :box::blackeye:!!! Lol :rofl:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Awesome haul Blood. I got all the releases here in the US plus my futurepak arrived in good condition from Amazon. Have someone getting me the Walmart(CA) release. :happy:
Thanks buddy! :thumbs: And Congrats on receiving your FuturePak! :rolleyes: :mad: :D :p
@bloodsnake007

Damn homie ur Godzilla adventure sound like my Cap2 Hunting Trip. Long Story short = Midnight BB destiny release, score. Up in the morning with the rising sun at 5:30am, then 3 Walmarts & another BB, Fortunatly it amounted to be a major success...

Anyway, it really sucks that those Inglorious Canadian Basterds hijacked our slipcover shipments! Wtf? Smh!

Anyway, Target Slip CHECK! 2d
Slip CHECK! They are amazing...
View attachment 101127
View attachment 101132
View attachment 101133
Im headed to BB after work to pick up the 3D Lenti slip, then call it a night.
LOL! :woot: "Inglorious Canadian Basterds" They're Bastards alright! :mad: :naughty: :emb: :rofl: Just kidding my NINJAS to the North! :cool:
Nice haul @bloodsnake007 , sounds like a mission of a day, glad you managed to get what you got, still more releases to be had for what I have seen, so hopefully the misses will help with those as well, mine would have me after a day like yours :box::blackeye:!!! Lol :rofl:
:notworthy: Thanks buddy! :thumbs: The Sugar Mama already told me she'll also help me with all those Tranformers 4 Editions that are coming out in 2 weeks! :ohno: :woot: :D She's fu**ing AWESOME!!! :drool:

Reactions: MGD