Godzilla (2014) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 25, 2015
Purchase links: SteelBook Limited Edition Bundle (with figure) - SteelBook
Price: ¥ 16,200 (Limited Edition) - ¥ 7,344 (Regular)

G1.jpg

Thanks to teddyjun for the SteelBook reveal...

Godzilla Steelbook.jpg

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the Digipack thread!

Last edited:
@coldtoast Just go for it, IMO this is the nicest artwork out there. The finish on the futurepak is better (embossed etc...) but I prefer this artwork myself although I might still pick up the FP at a later point. :)

Order now, thank me in 48 hours* :LOL:

*(time it takes for DHL to deliver it)

If i were you i would wait a bit. I am sure @bloodsnake007 will do a giveaway:thumbs: here. :p:D
:D i was joking my friend. @bloodsnake007 is a BIG FAN of Godzilla and he would never sell or do a giveaway for this item. Unless his wife will do the giveway here :naughty: without him knowing it :whistle:
Haha..yeah i thought that;) i've seen a few of bloodsnakes posts, more often than not paying homage to the mighty one, lol.
@harry and @coldtoast LOL! :woot: :rofl: Maybe a Godzilla Themed Candy Give-Away! :cool: :thumbs: But never anything from My Precious Collection! :stop: :drool: Nice try Ninjas! :D :p
I swear, if the wife did something like that to me, I would burn ALL of her shoes and purses! :naughty:
evil.gif

@harry and @coldtoast LOL! :woot: :rofl: Maybe a Godzilla Themed Candy Give-Away! :cool: :thumbs: But never anything from My Precious Collection! :stop: :drool: Nice try Ninjas! :D :p
I swear, if the wife did something like that to me, I would burn ALL of her shoes and purses! :naughty:
evil.gif

Nothing to do with me honest, i'm new around these parts:whistle:
:stop: never come between a woman and her shoes……purses…..handbags………...:sleep::)