Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: October 27, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only - £21.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster< click on name(s)

10352096_10154381974770640_2292863100407725865_n.jpg

Just announced via their Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who pre-ordered this from HMV had the call yet that it's available to pick up on Monday? They phoned me, like, 4 times about Amazing Spider-man 2 lol, and i've not heard anything from them about this one yet.

Lucky you...... I've pre-ordered 2 or 3 from HMV and never got any call. The last time I was there to pre-oder X-men, all I got told was " if you don't come and collect it and pay in full after a week, then you will loose your deposit and we'll put it back on the shelf and sell it to someone else"! It depends on entirely who serves you with HMV as to what information you get, unfortunately.

Just been in to HMV Brighton and they have a half a dozen or so Steelbooks on the display stand when you walk in. And the good news they're retaining for £19.99! Pre-order refund for me :happy:

Mr Chaplin,
So you KNOW the HMV copy has 2D/3D then...good luck then!! HMV are clueless!! Hope that makes you feel better!!
It's no big deal to me either, i'll see it a month before you!!

just picked this up from HMV and this is the 2d/3d seperate discs and the digital copy the same as amazon.de, price 19.99 worth the wait.

The title looks spot gloss exactly the same as the German release?

Boring Steelbook overall though. Not a fan of the overuse of washed out black/red.

Opted for the ridiculously embossed FuturePak instead.