Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: October 27, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only - £21.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster< click on name(s)

10352096_10154381974770640_2292863100407725865_n.jpg

Just announced via their Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, we do like to ***** about who has the best version. I'm sure they are all very nice. [emoji2]

LOL, true....But nowadays, with so many releases of the same title, I'm guessing members are going for the best ones which suits their needs...

For me, #1 is the FP with ROAR, #2 FP Nordic with 3D, #3 MX Steel without the 3D logo

Reactions: lgans316
Just picked mine up from the store I used to work in, mine didn't have a HMV exclusive sticker like some on here I've seen, when I mentioned it to my old work pals they didn't even know it was an exclusive lol

Lucky you...... I've pre-ordered 2 or 3 from HMV and never got any call. The last time I was there to pre-oder X-men, all I got told was " if you don't come and collect it and pay in full after a week, then you will loose your deposit and we'll put it back on the shelf and sell it to someone else"! It depends on entirely who serves you with HMV as to what information you get, unfortunately.

Indeed. I was given a different story in Oxford Street, where they said that pre-ordering a title guarantees that there will be a copy put aside waiting for you to pick up whenever it is convenient for you, even if that is several weeks later. That was important to me as I sometimes spend several weeks out of the country on business, so may miss a sell-out new release entirely otherwise. Hopefully, they will be true to their word and this will be waiting for me for when I return from my latest trip next week...

I went to HMV. There was a Godzilla Roar, but only after I got back to the car and noticed the copies I was given had the same defect and scratched cellophane :mad:

And what the hell are the "face hugger" security tags all about, along with the thick security tag!! :angry; Check out the pic below..... Excuse the blurred image, I shake when I ROAR!! :hilarious:

godz HMV.JPG

After insisting I was provided with two copies fresh out back (not tagged) Someone finally figured out I was not moving until they did so ;)

I checked 17 copies in a row and all had the same small defect - a small paint chip on the logo below the Godzilla title. I think the photos from CasuallyDressed show it. I finally found two copies..... and I was gone :LOL: HMV exclusive sticker in tow ;) My damn OCD monster went nuts today :facepalm:

This is why I always fear the HMV "2 for £25" I much prefer going in at launch, meaning less "shelf time" for the steel :thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 A pic of the slip below Amigo, nothing special, maybe wait till it drops down to £7 or something :thumbs:

godzilla slip.JPG

LOL, true....But nowadays, with so many releases of the same title, I'm guessing members are going for the best ones which suits their needs...

For me, #1 is the FP with ROAR, #2 FP Nordic with 3D, #3 MX Steel without the 3D logo
But what about Korean futurpak with 3D?

Damn the security wrapping. Got home and tried to remove it carefully but it gave way and has managed to rip the back of the j-card :mad: !!!!!
I now have to attempt to go instore at lunch tomorrow