Godzilla (2014) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: April 12, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order February 3 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

1612354318294.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Was really hoping on some exclusive art to sit with zavvis Kong skull island. Pass on this one but hopefully we get something much better on the king of monsters re release

Godzilla for the win with 3 choppers compared to 2 for KONG:-
1612378135721.png
1612378224569.png

Quite like the simplicity of the design and the colour scheme of red and grey always looks good:-
1612378879343.png

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Live for Australia. Did zavvi stop free shipping?
Yes i noticed this weeks ago, they be getting less orders from me, what i try and do if you collect as much as me buy a few ones together for the one shipping price. Or i just place order and see what happens then maybe cancel and hope its still around later and then there is normally 10% off when in stock.

Just seen some pics on insta and it looks like the UK have been hit again with a streaky matte mess compared to the full gloss finish of the US version, anyone on here got it that can confirm?

Reactions: djjez83
Oh haha I forgot I did not order this!
Probably due to it being a Zavvi version and I dont want to risk it being matte like yet again it has been :(
HMV shipped my exclusive with cool postcards at least haha
I got the Taiwan SB of the original disk which is debossed so nothing will compare to that bad boy. Will replace the BD with UHD.

You had one job zavvi. Make it gloss but no. Another bullshit streaky matte failure cause they wanted to save 0.01p by going with the cheaper option :woot::confused: