image.jpg

134009so55535ak4hvv438.jpg

1340070gjwargif4rjbr1r.jpg
Actual photos thanks to @pbtour4il
11665642_10207272758681303_1876154041267830575_n.jpg
1341102iyfuh44ubp8sbs2.jpg
162154of1zo1bnwtwmsctm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this blufans release is not selling out quickly, they should have at least had images up for the packaging, that did not help really, doesn't seem popular as other releases though. From what I read were allowed to cancel at the other place but it needs to be before the invoice is sent, so you could go with either one or both when the packaging artwork goes up, hopefully they don't delay that too long.

yup u can cancel whenever you want as long as its before the invoice.

Reactions: harry
Well this blufans release is not selling out quickly, they should have at least had images up for the packaging, that did not help really, doesn't seem popular as other releases though. From what I read were allowed to cancel at the other place but it needs to be before the invoice is sent, so you could go with either one or both when the packaging artwork goes up, hopefully they don't delay that too long.
If there were images up- it would go fast.
BTW - love the avatar! One of my top 5 flicks!:thumbs: (Get the German steelbook if you haven't already!;)).

cancel now, be done with it, it will find a happy home :)

@tridon I actually prefer my Japanese steelbook to this one (embossing overkill much?). I may pick this up at some point though after seeing in-hand pics and if I deem the slips worthy.

It all comes down to the slips and Blufans isn't showing them. The embossing on this SteelBook is ugly as @$$... the way big G's body just gets cut off. The Japanese SteelBook is way nicer, as is the Japanese Digipack.

Filmarena GB's often open before any packaging shots are shown. [emoji4]

Reactions: Marina Blue
If there were images up- it would go fast.
BTW - love the avatar! One of my top 5 flicks!:thumbs: (Get the German steelbook if you haven't already!;)).

Yeah I think it would improve chances of faster sales, very likely it will sell out eventually, sometimes I just want to buy one version from the multiple versions available. There is inconsistency in Blufans showing packaging but having the option to pick one or the other later is good.

Thanks,:thumbs: I'm gonna wear this Avatar a while, It's a favourite of mine too, a wonderful movie, Kevin Costner's acting and directing is powerful in this. :) I've thought about getting the German steelbook in the past but want one without German text on the front and back, I'm still hoping there is a UK, North America or Asian release in the future.

Reactions: harry
It all comes down to the slips and Blufans isn't showing them. The embossing on this SteelBook is ugly as @$$... the way big G's body just gets cut off. The Japanese SteelBook is way nicer, as is the Japanese Digipack.

Thanks for paraphrasing :p

Reactions: tridon
Dude, look at how G's body has been hacked apart by the embossing. The big guy deserved better than that. :p

Oh you know exactly what I meant :p

@bloodsnake007 Sorry bud, I have to side with Ken on this one. See my previous posts since the embossing was unveiled. :naughty:
@tridon and @Apollon
latest

:p

I know what you're saying, and I do agree that the big guy deserved better... but I still want it!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :hungry: :notworthy: :thumbs: