image.jpg

134009so55535ak4hvv438.jpg

1340070gjwargif4rjbr1r.jpg
Actual photos thanks to @pbtour4il
11665642_10207272758681303_1876154041267830575_n.jpg
1341102iyfuh44ubp8sbs2.jpg
162154of1zo1bnwtwmsctm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think it would improve chances of faster sales, very likely it will sell out eventually, sometimes I just want to buy one version from the multiple versions available. There is inconsistency in Blufans showing packaging but having the option to pick one or the other later is good.

Thanks,:thumbs: I'm gonna wear this Avatar a while, It's a favourite of mine too, a wonderful movie, Kevin Costner's acting and directing is powerful in this. :) I've thought about getting the German steelbook in the past but want one without German text on the front and back, I'm still hoping there is a UK, North America or Asian release in the future.
@steelbobawny
Off topic for a sec.
*Note- the German DWW is one of the only copies with extended AND theatrical cuts (and choosing English language automatically makes the subs English as well, FYI);)

So you will pass on a steelbook in favor of a VHS copy with better art?!!:naughty:

If they released Godzilla 2014 on VHS, I'd get it just because it'd be cool to buy a new VHS again. :p

That said, obviously a Blu-ray SteelBook beats out a tape where you have to wind it back up with a pencil when it gets stuck in your VCR.

Reactions: PunkNinja
If they released Godzilla 2014 on VHS, I'd get it just because it'd be cool to buy a new VHS again. :p

That said, obviously a Blu-ray SteelBook beats out a tape where you have to wind it back up with a pencil when it gets stuck in your VCR.
True story: I have a buddy that works in a juvenile facility for teen offenders. One day he was talking to a colleague about a bunch of VHS movies that had been donated and how nobody watches them. His colleague said, nobody can deal with how long it takes to rewind them. He thought maybe there was a problem with the VCR/TV unit he could fix- so he asked to be shown the problem.
In a nutshell: they were used to how DVDs work, and they were VISUALLY rewinding the VHS tapes!!:LOL:
(They didn't know you hit STOP and then REWIND it!!). Must've taken 45 minutes to 'visually' rewind each VHS tape!
Geez. VHS technology isn't THAT old!!:rofl:

True story: I have a buddy that works in a juvenile facility for teen offenders. One day he was talking to a colleague about a bunch of VHS movies that had been donated and how nobody watches them. His colleague said, nobody can deal with how long it takes to rewind them. He thought maybe there was a problem with the VCR/TV unit he could fix- so he asked to be shown the problem.
In a nutshell: they were used to how DVDs work, and they were VISUALLY rewinding the VHS tapes!!:LOL:
(They didn't know you hit STOP and then REWIND it!!). Must've taken 45 minutes to 'visually' rewind each VHS tape!
Geez. VHS technology isn't THAT old!!:rofl:

:hilarious:
It's just like that YouTube series where they show technology from 10 years ago to kids today. It's amazing how fast technology ages these days!

Reactions: PunkNinja
:hilarious:
It's just like that YouTube series where they show technology from 10 years ago to kids today. It's amazing how fast technology ages these days!
We are in a unprecedented age of exponential growth in tech. I am in my early 40s. And when I was a kid I had a rotary phone, LPs, CRT Tv that had to warm up. I was there at around 10 for the first microwave ovens and VCRS, and was introduced to my first computer at 13 (the Radio Shack TRS 80).
I would have NEVER guessed we would be where we are at now technologically this fast.
It is truly unprecedented, and awesome. I just hope we don't leave our humanity behind with it.
Posit:
image.jpg

I really don't want to join the other forum GB but I don't wanna miss these also, so at least can anybody confirm, Big Hero 6, Godzilla, Gravity that there'll be GB here?
thanks guy, really appreciate :thumbs: