Godzilla: King of the Monsters (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: August 27, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1563720940797.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They shipped me copy with damaged corner. No quality control View attachment 444307View attachment 444308

LOL - could have even happened at the distributor level but that's the way retailing works for steelbooks.

Ask Disney about how all those spine slashes happened time after time with their steelbooks, and they were underneath the shrink (which means it happened before Best Buy got them). At one point I saw over 50 copies of one release and at least 30 of them had a slash.

So I want to exchange out my damaged copy but they’re out of stock in-store. Can’t order another copy because now it’s in-store pickup only, and nearest store with a copy is 61 miles away. Thinking of keeping it but the dented corner REALLY irritates me lol. What to do?!? (Maybe buy one off eBay..)

Anyone want help? I can order a couple from the website if someone wants a copy @BaleHardy

@TriSteel not sure if you found a replacement yet but might want to try your luck at ordering from the website if you haven't seen already

Reactions: TriSteel