Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Godzilla: King of Monsters

Tagline: God help us all.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Vera Farmiga, Kyle Chandler, Ken Watanabe, Sally Hawkins, Millie Bobby Brown, Bradley Whitford, Charles Dance, Zhang Ziyi, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Thomas Middleditch, Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Randall P. Havens, Jonathan Howard, Elizabeth Ludlow, Van Marten, Lyle Brocato

Release: 2019-03-20

Plot: The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.

Attachments

• godzilla.png
    godzilla.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,725
  • Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
I'm dying to know too!
I don't think he's left the cinema :LOL::rofl::LOL:
Just came back from the cinema.

LOVE IT, BEST GODZILLA MOVIE

@DADDYCOOL187 is right. @bloodsnake007 is going to lose his ****. :LOL::LOL:
:hilarious:

He's probably just sat there like...

He texted me earlier, in tears, said he's still assimilating what happened.
News reports are coming in that a Mexican male - whom continuously shouted "F*** YEAH!" throughout the entire runtime of Godzilla - refuses to leave the cinema and demands an eighth viewing of the movie.

:p
LMFAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys are hilarious! :hilarious:

And YES! I damn near lost my s**t in the 3rd act! :woot: F**K YEAH! Damn near fainted from the AWESOMENESS I was watching. BEST Godzilla film so far! :drool:
KFk3Syk.gif

:D

In all seriousness, this film was bad ass, everything I wanted for the sequel. Definitely worth the 5 year wait! :notworthy: Now bring on the Godzilla vs Kong showdown!!! :cool:

cine 1 XL - godzilla2.jpg godzilla 2 popcorn - tickets.jpg
And yes! You ninjas already know... my new collection is about to begin! :thumbs:

LMFAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys are hilarious! :hilarious:

And YES! I damn near lost my s**t in the 3rd act! :woot: F**K YEAH! Damn near fainted from the AWESOMENESS I was watching. BEST Godzilla film so far! :drool:
KFk3Syk.gif

:D

In all seriousness, this film was bad ass, everything I wanted for the sequel. Definitely worth the 5 year wait! :notworthy: Now bring on the Godzilla vs Kong showdown!!! :cool:

View attachment 430288 View attachment 430289
And yes! You ninjas already know... my new collection is about to begin! :thumbs:
Glad to see you made it out alive... was beginning to think the big G himself had blown your mind to smithereens!

:p

Seen this on Friday and had to go and see it on the big screen again yesterday.

The script wasnt perfect, humans felt like a filler in between those monster scenes, but oh boy, when the monster scenes came on it was pure visual orgasm! Everything you would expect from a proper monster movie.

Blown away by what I have seen! This title will make my collection much bigger LOL

Finally saw it tonight in IMAX. Thought it was really great! The perfect movie to see on the big screen.
I think liked it the best out of the 3 in the series so far.

I was a little disappointed this wasn't shot in IMAX (so no expanded ratio). I've been getting so used to that and I was kind of expecting it with this one. Would have been perfect for it. Oh well.

I wish this were real...

View attachment 430781

Wish this were true! Would be so rad! ...But I have a feeling unless Godzilla vs Kong cleans up at the Box Office. It might be the end of Monsterverse after that.
Each film has seen diminishing returns it seems...

Godzilla (2014) - $93,188,384

Kong Skull Island - $61,025,472

Godzilla: KotM - $47,776,293

But for this one, I blame the studio for shoving it in such a heavy release time. In between Aladdin and Dark Phoenix / Secret Life of Pets 2.
Its going to get creamed coming up here. It only won the weekend because of its Thurs Night/Fri gross. Aladdin beat it on Sat and Sun (which is NOT a good sign going forward).

My prediction for next weekend:
1. Secret Life of Pets 2
2. Dark Phoenix
3. Aladdin
4. Godzilla
5. Rocketman