Godzilla: Ultimate Collector's Edition (2014) (2D + 3D w/ Figure) [Germany]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: September 25th, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): EUR 153.09 (CeDe)
ORDER: CeDe / Amazon.de (Sold Out)

God.jpg

Thank you to MK50 for the heads-up and Taylor for the photo!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but it is Wrong.
The company is in a other country and we in germany must pay customs for intems over 22€ -.-

What is wrong?
German flag, so german release!
But Switzerland is NOT Germany, that is right :thumbs:

Cede sells different countries release and when they send from switzerland to Germany import/customs fees "may" occur...
But where (or why) is it relevant to the thread here?
At the moment it can be ordered at cede.de, that is all for now...
Amazon.de and possibly SATURN and MEDIA MARKT and others will also sell this set

I have no doubt that Japan will receive something special.

Probably best to wait I suppose...I do like some German CEs but I think the Japanese lead the way. Some of their CEs and digipacks are quite spectacular.

Godzilla is closer to home for them so my guess is they may do something special...I could be wrong of course!

Reactions: tridon
I think the japanese may come out with the best version. Possibly the koreans?

ゴジラ = Godzilla

I have no doubt that Japan will receive something special.

I agree 100%! The Japanese Editions are the ones I'm really looking forward to the most! :LOL:

Pre-ordered for now! :scat:

EUR 129.99?!?!?!?!?! EEK! I hope we get an Exclusive here in the U.S! If not, then I'll be purchasing this! :thumbs:

I need some stock pictures but cool that the collector editions are already popping out worldwide! :)

129.99 Euros!! :wtf:

This is too expensive. What will this figure add that a separate toy or model from a toy shop wouldn't? Whoever owns the rights to merchandising will no doubt bring out toys and models etc so why not buy a steelbook and a toy separatley? Will work out cheaper. I may be completely wrong and it may be unique in some way but I do think some of these companies are preying on people's gullibility....