Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: January, 2016
Print run: 2000
Price: TBA
Extra's: Full Slipcover (500) or Lenticular Slipcover (1500) and bonus cards.

In hands pictures (Thanks to @pbtour4il)
DSC_1609.JPG DSC_1610.JPG DSC_1611.JPG

Full Slip:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Lenticular Slip:
10.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a bit of buyers remorse going for this, especially after readings it's a watch once and never again kind of film :-/

Got a bit of buyers remorse going for this, especially after readings it's a watch once and never again kind of film :-/

David Fincher's films are always interesting. I wouldn't put "Gone Girl" in the same league as "Se7en" or "Fight Club" but it's still worth viewing more than once to see a master craftsman at work. Even his second best efforts are superior to the best efforts of many other directors.

With some movies I do not want to watch them again a while but do watch them after some time has passed, it's often in the repeat viewing that we catch something we did not the first time but I too prefer movies I can watch again.

I'm not going to go for this release, not really impressed with the overall artwork, even though they used the movie poster artwork, also there are plenty of other premium releases to come which I'm more interested in.

Certainly isn't. I loved Gone Girl, we actually both did, me and my wife. I looking forward seeing it again and again. Great movie and Rosamund Pike, what a great performance. This is one of my top movies from 2014 and definitely going to get this Blufans release.

Reactions: harry and Ask

Hope you're able to enjoy the steel and the movie again. As other have expressed, I also love this movie and love watching it every couple months. I enjoyed the book but man - Fincher and Pike have realized a completely detestable character who, at the same time, is enthralling and seductive (it doesn't hurt that Pike looks amazing in this movie).

I think full slip is underwhelmed, lenticular slip looks quite unique but not so sure if it works, got to see it in hand... besides those I think steelbook looks great and I love the film... so these are the ones to get... (well there's no other steelbook isn't it? lol)

Reactions: lolwut