Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 2nd of November, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

gone1.JPG

gone2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched this again the other week, it is still good fun and it looks good too, which is more than I can say for the artwork, as bland as Con Air and the Rock, Cage movies not doing too well.

Reactions: Tacozilla and Aw 83
As much as I love Cage, they could have done so a lot better with that art. Will probably buy this when it hits the bargain bin.

Reactions: Aw 83
Love this film but that art is rubbish and boring. Possibly also pick up in the bargain bin

I don't think it looks THAT bad... it's not great, but better than the German steel at least. I'll probably pick it up once it's somewhere below £10.

Not impressed, the front is plain, a big title is not good artwork (n) what is going on with the movie poster artwork on the back, why have they gone with a faded/blurry look? Looks poorly cropped too.

Movie poster artwork

HC_Gone_in_Sixty_Seconds_1.jpg

Great film and would really want this but the artwork is about as inspiring as elevator music! Why no angelina jolie!? Hottest she's been on screen! :drool:
image.jpg

Reactions: Flash
damn lazy art ! was that too hard to put a damn ford mustang on front ?!

and angelina - naked - inside :p

don't care about the back, just put cage lol

enjoyed this movie long time ago I wanted to watch it again w/ a nice steelbook

big fail (again) zavvi !!!

Reactions: luke98
Love the film, artwork could have been better but my love for the film may outweigh that