UK
Release date: July 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Good Will Hunting (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11131290-3784307532762003.JPG

11131290-4434307532768201.JPG

Last edited:
did order when announced, i weakend but cancelled today.
need to see some in hand pics first also as this is out in 2 weeks seems to have been a bit pushed which is never a good sign.
reckon this bet matte finish and bare steel at the top tbh and im not keen on bare metal steels it just seems a cop out.
reckon this one be on a price drop as well if finish is as i said will be around £8-10 mark in the end

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot
Does the lack of a picture of the inside on Zavvi's site indicate that there's no inside art? I only ask having just been burned by the terrible T2 steel.

Does the lack of a picture of the inside on Zavvi's site indicate that there's no inside art? I only ask having just been burned by the terrible T2 steel.
Its not unusual for Lionsgate releases that the inside artwork is not shown on the website when first listed

A lot of the times its at a later stage the inside artwork is added to the website listing and sometimes its not known until customers get delivery what it is

If zavvi get provided with inside artwork it will be added to the website listing

Most of last year and this year Lionsgate UK steelbooks have been a gloss finish and all have had inside artwork and lot were black and white inside artwork and a few had colour inside artwork

Best to keep an eye on this thread and zavvi website for any updated images of the steelbook

This has a title on the spine so we are not left guessing on that one

Last edited:
At least its a gloss finish I will wait for a price drop as that's what I planned to do anyway

Could have been a lot better

So not bare metal then?
Many thanks @MikeWalsh For pics.
If this had no inside art and bare metal 1/3 top front I'd have put this down as one of the worst steelbooks of the year.
As it is, with the image fading into the darker gold matching the similar darker gold on the back, I'd say that it's OK :)

Black Friday awaits this steelbook.

personally i would bite at £9.99 no more :blackeye: at least i was right about bare metal top from the start :pain:

also people notice from pics above the disc is region b only they just cut off the rest of the world :facepalm:

shame it could have been so much more :(

basil :thumbs:

Its been mentioned in this post its not actually bare metal but gold colour on the top but I will still only order when price drops
View attachment 175644 View attachment 175645 View attachment 175646 View attachment 175647 View attachment 175648 View attachment 175649 I actually don't mind it. The bare metal is gold, it's glossy and the SteelBook has a weighty feel to it. It certainly would have benefited from a title on the front, but it turned out much better than I thought it would.