Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 15, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

c.jpg

Reactions: Daubt and NewOrder
I may have questionable taste, but I do somewhat remain a man of culture:rofl:

And guys, don't get me wrong. With 'overrated' I dont mean that I think it's bad. It's actually really really good. But somehow it just does less for me than OUATIM. Nothing beats a good ol' Sergio Leone closeup.

Mate I get grief on here for thinking shawshank is overrated and for not being a fan of the original Blade runner even though I’m a Sci Fi nut. Dw bout it

Some of these peeps go mad for The Matrix Revolutions & for Nova re-releasing the John Wicks. Swings and roundabouts ;) :LOL:

Reactions: zeebeer
Mate I get grief on here for thinking shawshank is overrated and for not being a fan of the original Blade runner even though I’m a Sci Fi nut. Dw bout it

Some of these peeps go mad for The Matrix Revolutions & for Nova re-releasing the John Wicks. Swings and roundabouts ;) :LOL:
I certainly do not worry about it, taste is a really weird thing and we just have to accept that.
Agree with you on Shawshank Redemption and Matrix Revolutions, Blade Runner though..

And I'm sorry but I just have to say this.. John Wick is overrated AF. And those new Nova releases are even worse. I respect John Wick for bringing life to actionfilms again but it's seriously overhyped IMO, Parabellum bored me to death. I'll probably get assassinated somewhere this week by @TheCollector86 and his JW fanclub if I throw more hate against JW so I'll stop here.. And I don't want to derail the thread any further:)

I may have questionable taste, but I do somewhat remain a man of culture:rofl:

And guys, don't get me wrong. With 'overrated' I dont mean that I think it's bad. It's actually really really good. But somehow it just does less for me than OUATIM. Nothing beats a good ol' Sergio Leone closeup.
Extra points for whenever Sergio Leone is name dropped. And ennio morricone !

I certainly do not worry about it, taste is a really weird thing and we just have to accept that.
Agree with you on Shawshank Redemption and Matrix Revolutions, Blade Runner though..

And I'm sorry but I just have to say this.. John Wick is overrated AF. And those new Nova releases are even worse. I respect John Wick for bringing life to actionfilms again but it's seriously overhyped IMO, Parabellum bored me to death. I'll probably get assassinated somewhere this week by @TheCollector86 and his JW fanclub if I throw more hate against JW so I'll stop here.. And I don't want to derail the thread any further:)

Revolutions is like Thor dark world for me. when I watch the matrix films I still need to watch the 3rd just like I can’t skip dark world when watching the MCU. But then I do get excited in revs to see that beautiful sky scene above the scorched mess and I like the machine city part.

I adore Keanu and I get what you mean with JW. They are entertaining tho with some amazing moments but the end of 3 was so ridiculous lol that I just don’t want to see anymore now regardless of how many more cool ways he can kill someone.

Well yeah nova doing what they are doing is pathetic if you ask me. They are holding on by a thread. I can see them going bye bye soon but who knows. They seriously need to change it up. I’ll believe 1917 and dark waters when I see it

Reactions: zeebeer
Revolutions is like Thor dark world for me. when I watch the matrix films I still need to watch the 3rd just like I can’t skip dark world when watching the MCU. But then I do get excited in revs to see that beautiful sky scene above the scorched mess and I like the machine city part.

I adore Keanu and I get what you mean with JW. They are entertaining tho with some amazing moments but the end of 3 was so ridiculous lol that I just don’t want to see anymore now regardless of how many more cool ways he can kill someone.

Well yeah nova doing what they are doing is pathetic if you ask me. They are holding on by a thread. I can see them going bye bye soon but who knows. They seriously need to change it up. I’ll believe 1917 and dark waters when I see it
Revolutions just doesn't capture that super ambitious (and a bit pretentious) filosophical matrix weirdness for me. It's just an average action flick. Has some good moments though, the one you named in parricular.

I really hope Nova stays around. They have made some awesome releases, Drive remains one of my all time favorite premiums (and movie). Sad to see them going downhill these past years.

If they come up with something original for 1917 I'll buy it to support them, although I didn't think the movie was that brilliant. But they can keep their John Wick rereleases for themselves.

Apparently the Godfather was such an influence on the actual mafia in the 70s that they started behaving like in the movie.

And Goodfellas is a modern classic BTW.
Mafia never started behaving like the godfather, they always acted like they did in good fellas.

That's why the godfather is a joke XD
I mean Marlon Brando yea good job on his acting same goes for Deniro but no way its realistic.

The front is disgusting.You simply put the face of Liotta, De Niro or Pesci and it's 10x better.

I's the best movie ever made.Why do people on this thread fall for this kind of trolling? Instead of commenting the artwork.
I like your profile name, also yeah the front cover sucks.

Also the classic cover is much better!

THE GODFATHER .................................................................... GOODFELLAS ........................I
1593774212465.png
/
1593774337698.png

View attachment 477035
... but then again not coming as a big surprise to me on this forum.

I thought as much, can only guess who by. Strange, wasn’t offensive. It was movie stats and I’ve seen that kind of thing posted here before in the movie/ cinema section. Shame. Was actually interesting.

Reactions: virkia
The front is disgusting.You simply put the face of Liotta, De Niro or Pesci and it's 10x better.

Yeah, it’s an uninspired steelbook. Even the back artwork is a big meh along with all the writing, which is always on the outside of every WB steelbook. Plus mine is covered in thin scratches. I never used to get steelbooks all scuffed up fresh out of the seal but it’s starting to seem par for the course these days. There were also a few paint chips but I managed to carefully fill those in so at least they aren’t visible anymore.

Reactions: Genocide