Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #6) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order Monday, July 20)
Price: £29.99 (WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Note: 3 Discs - 4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray

DD260448-C6B7-401D-B8ED-8E76B252469D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really thats just stupid oh well i think you know where to go
Posting links to other web forums generates revenue away from HDN
Mentioning the site is ok but posting links is not
Its been in site rules terms and conditions when you signed up to HDN

Posting links to other web forums generates revenue away from HDN
Mentioning the site is ok but posting links is not
Its been in site rules terms and conditions when you signed up to HDN

Like i said oh well i joined a very long time ago,i dont remember everything, it wasnt even called HDN when i joined.

I take it you havent got 4k if you have you would know its the best version out there go over and read
BD site review clearly states the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray is better than the 4K UHD and this is repeated on other review sites

If you had the 2 Disc 25th Anivversary Blu-ray release you would see why

The 2016 4K UHD and 2015 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release both are using 4K remaster scan
The encoding on the 4K UHD release is not as good as the encoding done on the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray
The HDR effect is also poor on the 4K release

No point in comparing the 4K UHD to the 2007 Blu-ray you might as well be comparing to VHS
2007 Blu-ray is bad so it's very easy for 4K UHD to look a lot better
The USA 20th Anniversary Digibook and UK 4K UHD release you have both has the old 2007 Blu-ray Disc
Only 2 discs in UK 4K UHD release 4K UHD and Blu-ray

If you wanted a better 4K UHD release you should have purchased the 3 Disc USA 4K UHD release as at least that includes the 2 discs from the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release

A lot of users that purchased the UK 4K UHD release giving it good reviews are comparing it to the 2007 Blu-ray
Waste of time doing this when there is a better remastered Anniversary 2 Discs Blu-ray from 2015

BD site review clearly states the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray is better than the 4K UHD and this is repeated on other review sites

If you had the 2 Disc 25th Anivversary Blu-ray release you would see why

The 2016 4K UHD and 2015 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release both are using 4K remaster scan
The encoding on the 4K UHD release is not as good as the encoding done on the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray
The HDR effect is also poor on the 4K release

No point in comparing the 4K UHD to the 2007 Blu-ray you might as well be comparing to VHS
2007 Blu-ray is bad so it's very easy for 4K UHD to look a lot better
The USA 20th Anniversary Digibook and UK 4K UHD release you have both has the old 2007 Blu-ray Disc
Only 2 discs in UK 4K UHD release 4K UHD and Blu-ray

If you wanted a better 4K UHD release you should have purchased the 3 Disc USA 4K UHD release as at least that includes the 2 discs from the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release

A lot of users that purchased the UK 4K UHD release giving it good reviews are comparing it to the 2007 Blu-ray
Waste of time doing this when there is a better remastered Anniversary 2 Discs Blu-ray from 2015

Your not listening again read the forum page, owners of the disc who have watched it and own it including myself say different, you have nt even got 4k so its irrelevant what your saying. why would a need to buy a blu ray version of goodfellas when i have the 4k, please read before commenting. I have now sent it to you direct so you can read for yourself. You will hopefully understand now.

Your not listening again read the forum page, owners of the disc who have watched it and own it including myself say different, you have nt even got 4k so its irrelevant what your saying. why would a need to buy a blu ray version of goodfellas when i have the 4k, please read before commenting.
I have and a lot are comparing it to the 2007 disc and including caps comparisions between 4K UHD and USA Digibook which has the 2007 Blu-ray

As you don't have the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release you have not done a comparision between the 4K UHD and 2015 remastered Blu-ray

I ask you one last time do you yes or no have the 2 disc 2015 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release

Do not compare the 4K UHD to the 2007 Blu-ray

I have and a lot are comparing it to the 2007 disc and including caps comparisions between 4K UHD and USA Digibook which has the 2007 Blu-ray

As you don't have the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release you have not done a comparision between the 4K UHD and 2015 remastered Blu-ray

I ask you one last time do you yes or no have the 2 disc 2015 25th Anniversary Blu-ray release

Do not compare the 4K UHD to the 2007 Blu-ray

I feel like i am bashing my head against a brick wall with you, go and read from page 90 it is compared with the Blu Ray Remastered edition and yes its better than the first Goodfellas release but the 4k is better picture quality, if you still dont agree then ask the question over there, you will get the same answer.

Not overly keen on this, possibly too minimalist (which i generally like) or it isn't really selling the iconic style as Goodfellas. High gloss with metallic on the tie would help but I expect there's no way that's happening.

I was wondering if the pin was gonna be that tie pin but it isn't:

I can now predict if ToC ever do Once Upon a Time in Mexico, then we'll get the Puerco Pibil recipe where one must restore the balance by shooting the cook....