Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #6) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order Monday, July 20)
Price: £29.99 (WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Note: 3 Discs - 4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray

DD260448-C6B7-401D-B8ED-8E76B252469D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's nice to have something different as a bonus included here such as a recipe but a flat matte pedestrian steelbook does not take away the bad taste in my mouth and maybe Scanavo could work on a recipe for better steelbooks to be included in their Titans of Cult releases going forward.
Just my 2¢.

Kinda like it tbh, but then again I don't quite think this is something that would instantly remind me of Goodfella(s!)... especially with the slip it looks really hollow. If I saw this for the first time without any context I'd more likely be like "hey that's a cool Hitman steelbook, where can I get one?". :rofl: That pin though... ehhhhhh.

Reactions: MrSquifler
1595114814892.png
1595114917967.png
....................................................................................

1595114766857.png
1595114673196.png
1595114875654.png

2015 / 1990 . . . no prize for guessing who's not wearing an Armani shirt ^

And I must say I like the Limited edition sticker on UK editions, but I just can´t stand those rating logos :facepalm:, so the FR/IT versions still winning for me.

And I must say I like the Limited edition sticker on UK editions, but I just can´t stand those rating logos :facepalm:, so the FR/IT versions still winning for me.
I noticed that with the titans of cult Italy release of Blade Runner I purchased it did not have the limited edition sticker
I gave that edition to my tenant

I'm surprised the France/Italy editions don't have the limited edition sticker

I can't believe they are selling this...What is the opposite of premium?
My favorite movie get this disgusting release...It's the same picture on both front, lazy company

£30? They are stealing money here.Wake up fellow Ninjas .

Reactions: Dexter Skelter
How does Zavvi ship these Titans Of Cult releases? Haven't ordered in ages from them and never received anything in a proper box from them except for the slim white ones. They cant hold these releases which are much thicker because of the plastic box.

If anyone has received any previous Titans release from them, please let me know. Thanks.