Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #6) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order Monday, July 20)
Price: £29.99 (WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Note: 3 Discs - 4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray

DD260448-C6B7-401D-B8ED-8E76B252469D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
How does Zavvi ship these Titans Of Cult releases? Haven't ordered in ages from them and never received anything in a proper box from them except for the slim white ones. They cant hold these releases which are much thicker because of the plastic box.

If anyone has received any previous Titans release from them, please let me know. Thanks.
mine came in a box similar to that of Amazon. Not the greatest protection but not horrible

Reactions: BaleHardy
I can't believe they are selling this...What is the opposite of premium?
My favorite movie get this disgusting release...It's the same picture on both front, lazy company

£30? They are stealing money here.Wake up fellow Ninjas .
It's semi-transparent, no? I imagine it's a red-ish slip with the title on it.
£30 for 4K with steelbook and goodies isn't THAT crazy. The amaray 4K is £22.5 on Amazon.

I've never seen a beauty shot actually show off a "streaky matte" finish. Surely one was not trying to be that transparent ... hopefully that won't be the finish.

The streaky matte rendering technique... :woot:

I understand that certain elements like smoke etc are really difficult to render and make look real. I think someone mastered streaky and thought it would be cool to put it on all ToC mockups :facepalm:

I do think the steelbook is going to be matte and streaky, sweepstake? Anyone? :eggonface:

3 Discs release
This limited edition set includes:
• Goodfellas in 4K Ultra HD
• Blu-ray feature and bonus disc
• Limited Edition SteelBook Case
• Exclusive Enamel Pin
• Mama Scorsese’s Meat Sauce & Meatball Recipe

Reactions: Edwin Carroll
Reactions: jasong
Want a 4K of this, pre oprdered at Zavvi, think its looks alright. :thumbs:

Do Zavvi only ever get a handful of these ToC releases or something? They always seem to sell out within a matter of hours, yet I can't see why folks would rush to buy from them over Amazon and HMV, since both their packaging and CS is horrendous.