Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #6) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order Monday, July 20)
Price: £29.99 (WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Note: 3 Discs - 4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray

DD260448-C6B7-401D-B8ED-8E76B252469D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Zavvi only ever get a handful of these ToC releases or something? They always seem to sell out within a matter of hours, yet I can't see why folks would rush to buy from them over Amazon and HMV, since both their packaging and CS is horrendous.
Zavvi go live a lot eariler than the other retailers
Zavvi went live Sunday July 19th at 11.35PM (23.35)

Zavvi ship worldwide so they would get a lot of customers ordering from outside UK as in USA customers

As they go live a lot eariler than other retailers and ship worldwide they would sell out their allocation quicker

WB Shop and HMV ship to UK address only
Amazon UK it varies what items they ship to USA and shipping is expensive at the moment due to Covid-19
Priority Global Shipping only on items they allow be shipped to USA

Reactions: Noodles
Do Zavvi only ever get a handful of these ToC releases or something? They always seem to sell out within a matter of hours, yet I can't see why folks would rush to buy from them over Amazon and HMV, since both their packaging and CS is horrendous.
Perhaps because they push their products way more, idk
Sometimes they also have them up before other retailers + WB Shop and HMV don't ship outside of UK.

Maybe no delivery charge if RC member, or Prime for that matter. Out of interest I used Zavvi as I like to support the Steelbook companies, and Amazon has the biggest portion of my general buying wallet. Spreading it around. I think its Zavvi with Steelbook Brand and getting in their first. :thumbs:

Zavvi go live a lot eariler than the other retailers
Zavvi went live yesterday at 11.35PM (23.35)

Zavvi ship worlwide so they would get a lot of customers ordering from outside UK as in USA customers

As they go live a lot eariler than other retailers and ship worldwide they would sell out their allocation quicker

WB Shop and HMV ship to UK address only
Amazon UK it varies what items they ship to USA
Perhaps because they push their products way more, idk
Sometimes they also have them up before other retailers + WB Shop and HMV don't ship outside of UK.
Maybe no delivery charge if RC member, or Prime for that matter. Out of interest I used Zavvi as I like to support the Steelbook companies, and Amazon has the biggest portion of my general buying wallet. Spreading it around. I think its Zavvi with Steelbook Brand and getting in their first. :thumbs:
Fair points! Forgot Amazon aren't currently shipping worldwide. Always a worry ordering these types of items from Zavvi knowing they could arrive completely destroyed, so I can only imagine how stressful it must be for overseas folks. :ohno:

Reactions: jasong
Seems like Amazon UK has shut down shipping to the US again....it was an option with Priority shipping at least for some time, but now I just get an error message. Could not order GoodFellas today nor 2001 a few days back....I guess will need to keep the Zavvi order I placed yesterday.

Best Buy here in the US has the same steels for this, Fury Road and Wonder Woman without all the extra junk or titans name on the spine. I thought only this company had the designs but not sure how all that technical stuff is handled just thought it a bit strange. Sorry if it's already been mentioned and I'm just late to the party.

Reactions: jasong
Best Buy here in the US has the same steels for this, Fury Road and Wonder Woman without all the extra junk or titans name on the spine. I thought only this company had the designs but not sure how all that technical stuff is handled just thought it a bit strange. Sorry if it's already been mentioned and I'm just late to the party.
USA release not the same steelbooks and are not titans of cult releases
USA best buy goodfellas and fury road has title on the front of steelbook

Artwork Warner own the rights they can use the artwork designs or variants of artwork design for releases in other countries
The steelbooks are distributed by Warner

Warner offered Best Buy as retailer exclusive those steelbooks but are different releases even though they are very similar