Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #6) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order Monday, July 20)
Price: £29.99 (WB Shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Note: 3 Discs - 4K + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray

DD260448-C6B7-401D-B8ED-8E76B252469D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to check the status of this on my UK Zavvi account where I placed the order and none of my UK placed orders show up now. Only my US orders placed on the US Zavvi website show up on both the UK and US Zavvi sites.

Both sites are also accepting the same login information when before I needed separate passwords. The settings are correct so I contacted CS hoping to get an answer.

I love this movie but based on what I’ve seen I was looking to canceling this.

I was going to check the status of this on my UK Zavvi account where I placed the order and none of my UK placed orders show up now. Only my US orders placed on the US Zavvi website show up on both the UK and US Zavvi sites.

Both sites are also accepting the same login information when before I needed separate passwords. The settings are correct so I contacted CS hoping to get an answer.

It's a widespread issue. Many have reported it through the various online channels; you can also see some discussing it in the retailer thread.

Starts from this post:

Reactions: texansfan26
They were bound to disappoint me sooner or later... definitely their weakest release yet. Can't understand why they don't just stick to gloss for all their steels tbh... they know that's what the majority of collectors prefer.

They were bound to disappoint me sooner or later... definitely their weakest release yet. Can't understand why they don't just stick to gloss for all their steels tbh... they know that's what the majority of collectors prefer.
I really like matte, but the artwork is so boring.

Wondering who will be the first to post a pic of the steelbook in the kitchen after having a go at the recipe ...

1599915809142.png
1599916211496.png

... the result of which looks more appetising and interesting than the uninspired steelbook thankfully mostly hidden by its packaging.

Wait what

the same company doing mondo?
not sure if i fully got it, but heres the post:

Pretty much, from the industry side.

No evidence. Just perception.

However the only true evidence I had was that a convo with me and Scanavo was simply that the option is there for studios should they want to pursue. I just dont think they are going to pitch it much to be honest. When doing these a 3rd party gets paid which makes the price higher then doing the norm, and now that they are pretty much doing their own thing ToC in which that is Scanavo and WB in partnership to which maybe one day more studios get added. Never the less, their is more incentive if they pitch ToC vs. say Mondo X ... but given that its only happening over in EU, despite some of the art showing up at BB USA steels, I think there is still opportunity for Mondo X should a product buyer, studio dept, or retailer request such.

I hope more come about, but I wouldnt be shocked if they dont.

USA (NA) made most sense for them as the cost is spread out across a larger print run. Be nice for a 4th quarter wave or something.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: toratora