Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 30, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Zavvi.com
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (HMV) - £20.99 (Zavvi)

Re-Release
Release Date: August 14th , 2017
Purchase Link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK time on Saturday July 15th)
Price: £15.99

11245291-1864372382194218.jpg

11245291-7254372382235927.jpg

11245291-2024372382214846.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bobino66
Hilarious, you can still by this from all retailers lol

They going to have 2 seperate listings for these or something? Lol

Hilarious, you can still by this from all retailers lol

They going to have 2 seperate listings for these or something? Lol
Yes they will be different links on the website

The re-releases are all european re-releases decided by the film distributor not just for the UK
The film studio distributor offered Zavvi exclusive for the UK as part of the re-release print run

The difference this time is it's Zavvi exclusive in the UK that's all so it needs to be a new website link for that reason and the barcode is likely to be different also

Some are previous HMV exclusives and some are previous trade wide releases

Film Studio have decided on these getting a re-release in europe and in some cases will be new to that market in some countries but not with others

Some of the re-releases will sell well in the UK and some will not but some will I expect sell better in Italy as an example
It's just the film distributor spreading the range of possible customers who will be purchasing

I don't have an issue with re-releases and some will be a release I don't have so it's cool with me

Yes they will be different links on the website

The re-releases are all european re-releases decided by the film distributor not just for the UK
The film studio distributor offered Zavvi exclusive for the UK as part of the re-release print run

The difference this time is it's Zavvi exclusive in the UK that's all so it needs to be a new website link for that reason and the barcode is likely to be different also

Some are previous HMV exclusives and some are previous trade wide releases

Film Studio have decided on these getting a re-release in europe and in some cases will be new to that market in some countries but not with others

Some of the re-releases will sell well in the UK and some will not but some will I expect sell better in Italy as an example
It's just the film distributor spreading the range of possible customers who will be purchasing

I don't have an issue with re-releases and some will be a release I don't have so it's cool with me

Im still confused why this is in the old thread but the salt re release which is also the same art gets a new thread. You mention barcodes but won't they all be the same as the originals?

Im still confused why this is in the old thread but the salt re release which is also the same art gets a new thread. You mention barcodes but won't they all be the same as the originals?
Salt was not a trade wide release it was a HMV exclusive previously so best if a new thread created when it's a new exclusive with a different retailer

The trade wide previously released titles have various purchase links with different retailers as in they was not a HMV exclusive
I added in those threads a new listing of new release date and new purchase link

All the re-releases have new purchase links and not the same as previous website purchase links

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
So they re-released this again and the original is still in stock at zavvi for £21.99 and the re-release is £15.99 :rofl:

Zavvi can't even sell out their original release, yet they are re-releasing this anyway :LOL: