NJ, USA
Release date: January 26, 2016
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $26.99

(Thanks @kaw for the pictures)
01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is only out at the cinema next weekend here in the UK. I wonder if we'll get one? Although if the US haven't had one, maybe not. In which case is there any possibility of a group buy? Can only find one listed on the Bay, £50-odd including shipping. Would like the chance to get one without having to sell a kidney first...

This is only out at the cinema next weekend here in the UK. I wonder if we'll get one? Although if the US haven't had one, maybe not. In which case is there any possibility of a group buy? Can only find one listed on the Bay, £50-odd including shipping. Would like the chance to get one without having to sell a kidney first...

Someone wrote that Korea will be getting this steelbook as well. I have a feeling it will pop up in other countries, just give it time. It's weird that it showed up in Canada with no warning. I would like to own this steelbook as well, but only at a reasonable price!

Visited 2 stores in hopes of finding this.
1st store - 2/3 spine slashed :facepalm:; 2nd store - 5/5 spine slashed :banghead:

Do some grade school math and I'm left with...
IMG_20160131_053205.jpg

Just watched the movie and its not too bad. So I guess I'll be keeping it. They get a steelbook once in a...EVER! And they had to mess it up. Only good thing was it a 'no tax' day! :woot::D

What a surprise for a Loblaws Exclusive! I picked up one of the 5 copies at Atlantic Superstore. None appeared to have spine slashes. I was delighted to unexpectedly get Christmas Vacation steel at the same store 4 weeks ago. I hope Loblaws keeps them rolling.

I hope Loblaws keeps them rolling.
Seriously? You hope that a total nowhere retailer that does 0 advertising/publicity, and that has real low qty to have Exclusive SteelBooks???

I just HATE when Walmart/HMV has Exclusive as we only know on release day or worse, when it's too late and sold-out! In my book, only Best Buy and Amazon does a great job by having proper advertising and stock levels!

when i saw the trailer i passed on it, but when i saw the steel i gave it another chance! lol i watched this yesterday and i;m glad i didn't go blind buy this steelbook.....

I wouldn't mind one of these if someone could help??

Pity it doesn't come with the 3D!

I would love to get this version!

Whoa...looks fabulicious!! I'd defo be interested in one.

If you're still looking, UK release announced. :)

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/goosebumps-blu-ray-steelbook-uk.74005/#post-1619969