Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Release date: June 11, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday May 12)
Price: £15.99

11708048-9384576285923717.jpg

11708048-9934576285812396.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my Glob YES!

This will fill my cart easily so I can finally use the giftcard I won right here on the best community in the world wide web!

It's nice to see them supporting this line still with matching artwork of the others but damn it I really want them to do another line with better, more colourful artwork

It's Studio Ghibli...it deserves better then a single picture or so with a boring silver background

It's nice to see them supporting this line still with matching artwork of the others but damn it I really want them to do another line with better, more colourful artwork

It's Studio Ghibli...it deserves better then a single picture or so with a boring silver background

Amen!

The problem is nomatter how bad the steel will look. You will probably still get it if you have the previous studio ghibli steels.
didnt buy the previous steelbooks. had 3 German steelbooks, but all were scratched so sent them back ...after the x replacement I gave up.

Only saw his earlier in the week (off the back of wanting a tear-jerker via post-break up self-pity wallowing)

Wasn’t what I expected (bare in mind it’s maybe my 4th Ghibli too) even though the ending is given st the start.

Weirdly, sad as it was, and as much as I enjoyed it, I didn’t feel moved.
Aside from annoyance and anger at the aunt. Meh,