HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my favourite poster from the movie, but why does they beed to cover it with unneeded text and especially the HUUGE 3D -.-

Personally was my least favourite, but each to their own! Yup, another Warner steelbook screwed up by the huge 3D reminder plastered all over it. You think they would listen to their target audience's opinion after Pacific Rim and Man Of Steel...anyway I didn't want this in 3D on blu-ray anyway despite the 3D being the best I've seen so far. Reason? It won't be as good at home, simple as. I'll be getting the 2D release :)

huge 3d on the front is just plain stupid on needs to be written on the spine as is and j-card maybe, why oh why have these releases goto have 3d in the largest letters in the most prominent place people don't want it.
bit like have a steelbook with a blue topped header saying in large lettering blu-ray. like we know what it is! why dont they just engrave a price on it while there at it and we can all join idiot brigade.

and if it stays like that i'll give this pass maybe they get the message in the end.

Reactions: chunk
I saw the movie on 3D in Cinema's and thought the 3D was rubbish. No depth at most points of the movie. And in fact I sat through a whole scene without my glasses on as there was no 3D present.

This movie was a Post Converted 3D movie. Very disappointing. It made the CGI look fake at times. HOWEVER, the movie was amazing.

I agree the 3d was pretty weak I'm surprised some are saying how excellent it was, movie was decent I'l prob pick it up at some point

huge 3d on the front is just plain stupid on needs to be written on the spine as is and j-card maybe, why oh why have these releases goto have 3d in the largest letters in the most prominent place people don't want it.
bit like have a steelbook with a blue topped header saying in large lettering blu-ray. like we know what it is! why dont they just engrave a price on it while there at it and we can all join idiot brigade.

and if it stays like that i'll give this pass maybe they get the message in the end.

I was thinking almost the same thing, it's like putting "GRAVITY - IN COLOUR" we just don't need it. It will say it on a j card the spine and they may put a sticker on it saying 3D, thats enough.

Almost everyone who has commented has said no 3D on the front.. I hope it does get changed cos sadly, I'm not sure I'll buy this with that ruining the lovely artwork:ohno: