Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm.
Annoyed at the art :-/
Esepcially with the actors names and "3D" written on the front. TOTALLY not needed.
I had hoped that something like this http://wpc.556e.edgecastcdn.net/80556E/img.site/PHuImKLe6ADFyv_1_m.jpg

would have been used. Was also hoping for such an astonishing 3D release, a lenticular magnet would have been used...
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly not. Still heres hoping for an AMAZING transfer and 3D quality at home. Oh... and some decent extras.

A big 3D on the front? Seriously? I'll say it again: whoever approves & designs these covers for WB is a moron. First The Great Gatsby fiasco and now this. I'm sure they will find a way to 'improve' the art even more until the release.

Reactions: Cyberpunk88
Best use of 3D I have ever seen in a film, it actually made me flinch.
Lose the mention of it from the title though, and I'm sold!

Gravity 3D in 3D on Blu-ray 3D. 3D!!! And underneath all that 3D text is a steelbook for Gravity... somewhere. :p

Seriously though, it's not horrible, but it could be so much better. Preferably, I would just like the front cover to have the artwork and the only text being 'GRAVITY'. Lose all the other text, please.

Nice art work, thought the film looked crap tbh yet reviews suggest it was anything but. I'll pick it up and judge for myself :)

They always bloody do this with 3D films, why have 3D slapped on the art.

They must realise by now Steelbooks are adored mostly because of the artwork, if a steelbook doesn't have good artwork then people will just avoid it. Having a massive 3D in the middle of it is going going to draw people in.

Seriously the worst part about this is that you can't complain anywhere for them to change it, not just for this one but all future releases. Feedback would help them make better steelbooks and better steelbooks from them means they will sell more...or quicker.

Pass from me....maybe in the future they will re-release it with better artwork.

We're just going to have to keep complaining about the 3D on the front of steelbooks until the studios wise up and stop putting it on there. I mean look at the blue banners and the stamps for the age ratings on the UK and German edition steelbooks (now there stickers that can be removed). They eventually heard our cries about them and they finally did away with them. It just needs to happen sometime soon is all.

I like a 3D logo on the spine but plastered across the face of the steelbook is rediculous. I mean look at the UK edition of Pacific Rim, the 3D logo was larger than the title itself. EEK!

Gravity suffered from a so so script and plot implausibilities making the film more science fiction than science fact, but it was a visual marvel and the inclusion of the 3D version in the steelbook makes it must buy!

I fear this is gonna meet the same fate as Man of Steel and Pacific Rim which except for a couple of countries all had 3D right smack in the middle and taking up all the focus. I hope not.

Reactions: charlie1533pr