HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
In this case it's one of the worst examples, it's HUGE. Totally takes away from the title above it and ruins the art work.

Fired off an email to warner.bros with some feedback pointing to this thread, whether it helps or not I don't know but no harm trying I guess.

Reactions: chunk
I don't get why the "3D" logo is so bothersome. I personally do not think it is such a big deal or a deal breaker.

It's because the 3D is not part of the actual title of the movie, it is actually a feature of the movie and belongs on either the J-Card or the spine but not the face set. That's why folks are in favor of it being gone or hidden somewhere. ;)

personally for me to make this right and an outstanding steelbook the only writing that should be on there is the title and get rid of 3d first then rid of director title where that is way too close to title for me personally hes not even that well known go have a look on imdb you will see his list lol.
imdb
as to sandra bullock and george clooney title if they got to have that on there to let people know who is in it stick right at the very top left corner as is but about 1cm down from top on left hand side.

question i have is where is zesty when you need him????

Last edited:
Poor manufacturers can't catch a break. We moan for the 3D Discs now we moan for the 3D not to be one the steel itself. XD

This I shall consider as everyone's saying great things about. Thought please PLEASE not let this be released the same week as 10 other steels please? T.T

The Director and acting credits probably have to be there for contractual reasons but I agree that the 3D could be smaller or like Prometheus where it was just a 3D in the corner.

To be honest it's like I've said before, seems like Warner hate steelbooks. They have stopped doing them in some Asian markets in favor of FuturePaks. All their new releases recently have been lackluster finishes with virtually no back art (aside from Pacific Rim and Walmart MOS for finish). Shame really because this film is exceptional especially in 3D.

Last edited:
I don't get why the "3D" logo is so bothersome. I personally do not think it is such a big deal or a deal breaker.

Ive been wondering that same thing. Almost everyone is full on intense over it but i cant work out why it even matters.

I actually hate it when theres no 3d on the cover or spine. At the very least it needs to be on the spine.

It's because the 3D is not part of the actual title of the movie, it is actually a feature of the movie and belongs on either the J-Card or the spine but not the face set. That's why folks are in favor of it being gone or hidden somewhere. ;)

Said better than I could have ever put it.

This movie aint Jaws 3-D