Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: May 23, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

CDE70343-E887-4208-B8D5-580FCCC8B102.jpeg
D5606850-FC69-445C-9F94-238EABFE2454.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this a couple of months ago as part of the Cineworld Unlimited Sercret Screening and thought it was an excellent film (first 10/15 minutes are a bit slow, but bear with it). Very interested in the steel.
Seen this at cinemas last week! So pleased I caught in on the big screen what a brilliant film! Mortensen and Alis chemistry is nothing short of magic!
Exactly my sentiments! Fantastic movie.
Hopefully the steelbook will look as great as the film does.

Seen this at cinemas last week! So pleased I caught in on the big screen what a brilliant film! Mortensen and Alis chemistry is nothing short of magic!
damn you got my hype. Can't wait to see now.

Saw A Star Is Born first time the other day and what a good film that was!

Reactions: ChrisPatt
damn you got my hype. Can't wait to see now.

Saw A Star Is Born first time the other day and what a good film that was!
Yeah man A Star Is Born is a great flick too! Coopers best in my opinion!
But honestly dude, you'll love GREEN book! I cant wait to watch it again!

One of the best movies of recent memory for me, stayed with me long time after it was finished. Definitely will get the steel and rewatch it several times, 2d will do, dont need 4k for this

I am interested in seeing how this fnac release turns out and if someone like Plain Archive takes a stab at it.

Watched it yesterday, it´s beautiful, funny film. Viggo is brilliant as always :cigar::cigar::cigar:

Will definitely pick it up in Steelbook or premium (PA, TheBlu :naughty:) :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
just watched it yesterday without knowing what thats about! what a great surprise, brilliant film and superb acting, after the winning i dont know how this hasn't seen more steelbook releases in the world..........

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
i did ask Plain Archive via email a few days ago about doing steelbook of Green Book (they perfectly fit!) they said that don't have the copyright to do as it belongs to other retailers... not so sure will there be other KR retailers makes premium out of this film... i hope there will be ... really really love the film...

i did ask Plain Archive via email a few days ago about doing steelbook of Green Book (they perfectly fit!) they said that don't have the copyright to do as it belongs to other retailers... not so sure will there be other KR retailers makes premium out of this film... i hope there will be ... really really love the film...

You never know. If it's The Blu for example, they might do it at some point down the line (look at some of their other releases).

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom