Slipbox Green Book (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 30, 2019
Purchase link: Novamedia (Pre-order May 16 at 2 PM, Korea time) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $28.99
Note: Limited to 1000 copies

59562473_1707566186013813_6795933727487688704_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie is fantastic. There was harsh criticism about how Viggo Mortensen/Tony Lip has been modelled into a "white savior" figure, and how the depiction of the boss/worker relationship between Mr. Shirley and Mr. Vallelonga has been turned into a buddy-type companionship ... but honestly: I didn't care at all. I liked the story. Both actors deliver fantastic performances. It's an incredible fun watch, yet the movie has got plenty of moments to show the absurdity and inhumanity of racial segregation and racism in general. Also, it looks incredible! Haven't seen a picture looking that good in a long time - great camera, great editing.

Thanks @lemonlinnn for posting the news about this Nova Limited Edition. Saw it on their website this morning, too. I'm definitely in, although I certainly think it could have been better. Still beats the Euro Steelbooks easily.

The movie is terrible.

This kind of movie should not be "fun to watch". It's like MLK biopic should be fun to watch. Just no ! WTF ?! Racism ain't "fun" !

If one don't care the true story, it's fine, but what's the point then ... Like watching JFK biopic where he survives. Damn ...

I somehow got my days wrong... I thought it went live TODAY, so I just ordered (24 hours after it actually went live). Surprised it's still in stock to be honest.

Same here, I think it’s because the film imo is okay but it’s such a nice edition I wanted it for my collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles