RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Pre-order

Release date is December 2,2011

Looks the same as the rest.

51tkbDVaZbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not clear if the art is changing, but as of 11/2 the pic is this (thanks axcraig):

515LoLtZJPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly wish I never bought the HMV version. I'd double dip if only the movie had great reviews... Oh well!

Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't think it's worth it to me to double dip on this one, and I haven't even watched the movie yet. It's sad cause Green Lantern is my second favorite super hero, so it would've been nice if they had made a better movie. I'm hesitant to watch it, because I feel like I'm going to be disappointed with what I've heard about it. But, maybe my expectations will be so low at this point, that I'll somewhat enjoy it now.

i got the uk one and i hated it, so it went on e bay, so now i'll get this one...i think is the same as the canadian one...as for the movie i din't see it at the movies because of the critics but i liked it when i rented it..

IMHO - I don't know why everyone is saying that they don't like the HMV one.... i like it over all the other versions. I don't think that Ryan Reynolds picture does any justice for the film.

i got the uk one and i hated it, so it went on e bay, so now i'll get this one...i think is the same as the canadian one...as for the movie i din't see it at the movies because of the critics but i liked it when i rented it..

I actually liked the movie. Much better than any Bay movie. :D

Like a simple comment, and just to let you know guys, the Steelbook is more easy to get from Amazon.de than canadian FutureShop Exclusive for people outside U.S. without any contact in Canada, funny right?