Greetings from Finland

Hamill82

Oct 24, 2014
Finland
Hi everybody. I decided to join this awesome site when I heard about it from my good friend denizen. I have been reading HDN every now and then, but haven't yet posted. About a year ago I started collecting steelbooks and there's around few hundred in my shelf plus thousand of regular blu-ray's. I have been watching movies since the 80's and it's a big part of my everyday life. Sometimes I travel abroad to movie conventions to meet the actors and fellow movie fans. It's been few years since the last trip, but I'd love to go to London Film & Comic Con this summer. I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi, adventure, old classics, 80's movies, Disney and Marvel, but I do also watch all kind of movies from genre to genre. To name a few favorite actors, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Murray, Harrison Ford.

Definitely trying to attend. It all depends on work and holiday schedule, also how things can be arranged with my sister who's also going. Last year we had skip our traditional trip, since David Prowse couldn't attend due health issue, so we didn't bother going, since missing Darth Vader.

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Tervetuloa!! ;) Always nice to see another Finnish ninja here :thumbs: Oh and if you are coming to LFCC 2015 there is a little ninja meeting happening if you are interested :cool:

1N.png Welcome to HDN 1N.png