Gremlins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 16, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1599
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

5837CB22-5C96-40AB-97A9-74BFB28FCE30.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Must buy for sure :thumbs: watch this every Xmas eve without fail and this year will be extra spesh opening up this premium from Black Barons :drool:

View attachment 479567
Nice :thumbs: Haha, most people would go for Miracle on 34th Street, or perhaps It's a Wonderful Life, my favorites are indeed Die Hard & Gremilns for that x-mas movie. My son who's now 12 is going to be watching it soonish, can't wait :drool:

Nice :thumbs: Haha, most people would go for Miracle on 34th Street, or perhaps It's a Wonderful Life, my favorites are indeed Die Hard & Gremilns for that x-mas movie. My son who's now 12 is going to be watching it soonish, can't wait :drool:

haha yeah Gremlins is my favourite Xmas movie bar none huge fan since as long as I can remember. Very fond memories of growing up in the early to late 90s going to Warner Bros. Movie World so I could go on The Great Gremlins Adventure Ride every year, what a blast :joy: your son is going to love the movie and I’m sure you will get lots of joy from it as well :happy:

Not sure what to make of this. :confused:

Only 'gremlin' in the artwork is on the magnet. That slip is hideous too. Too much Gizmo. :meh:

I'll probably pick it up though as I doubt we'll see another premium for this.

I'll be swapping in the original UK Steelbook though and binning that other turd!

Reactions: milky and willbar84
Not sure what to make of this. :confused:

Only 'gremlin' in the artwork is on the magnet. Too much Gizmo. :meh:

I'll probably pick it up though as I doubt we'll see another premium for this.

I'll be swapping in the original UK Steelbook though and binning that other turd!

Yes that horrid red light district steel needs to go in the trash pronto and insert the OG UK steelbook to make the ultimate premium of Gremlins :joy: Also quite attached to my Diamond Luxe edition of Gremlins :drool: so these two will make quite the combo in my collection.

The extras are great, but the slip and steelbook itself are ugly.

Looks like it’s a pass from me.
And that is why sir, slips and premiums were invented. This is the exception to the rule where a not so good steelbook is purchased when the overall packaging shines. this is GREMLINS after all :thumbs:

Can't deny that steelbook is sub-par, especially what has come before... it's sh!te :rofl:

And that is why sir, slips and premiums were invented. This is the exception to the rule where a not so good steelbook is purchased when the overall packaging shines. this is GREMLINS after all :thumbs:

Can't deny that steelbook is sub-par, especially what has come before... it's sh!te :rofl:
Eh...I’d argue that personally the subpar slip further adds to the fugly steelbook and is making me steer clear. The cards, booklets, folder, lenti magnet et al are all nice, but I don’t think I can justify paying a premium price for the extras alone..

If the slip were nicer then I may of had second thoughts, but as is I’ll stick with the original steelbook from years back.

Eh...I’d argue that personally the subpar slip further adds to the fugly steelbook and is making me steer clear. The cards, booklets, folder, lenti magnet et al are all nice, but I don’t think I can justify paying a premium price for the extras alone..

If the slip were nicer then I may of had second thoughts, but as is I’ll stick with the original steelbook from years back.
I'm going to have to track that original steelbook from years back, no idea why I never have so far....it isn't going to be beaten IMO.

Already got the steelbook and don't really like it so won't be bothering with this. I'm not interested in swapping the steelbook for another but whatever floats your boat.