Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 09-30-21

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpg LA_Death proof_full.jpg LB_planet terror_full.jpg OC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 21, 2019
GRAND LINE
Astonishing release from Nova ( and to think i wasn't even sure to buy it.. Thank God, my senses came back ) All editions are gorgeous and those lentis are sharp thanks to the quality of the video taken. Love the embossing on both titles on the steelbook, at first glance i wasn't sure about Planet Terror title. I ordered the PL lenti but the FS has a certain appeal to it

Reactions: djjez83

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
I didn’t even realise he had full slips!
Yup, he had all but OC listed at one point on that Friday. Sorry bud, I thought you knew that :sorry:
@Mickle_89 holding out on us.....!
Ha, not really! I even mentioned in this very thread that I bought a FS from the pung, same day as the clusterfu@k of a pre-order lol. Keep up! :p I snagged mine after some kind soul posted he had all slips in-stock and that was around 3PM UK time that day, IIRC. Unfortunately you two obviously didn't see/read it :bag:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Yup, he had all but OC listed at one point on that Friday. Sorry bud, I thought you knew that :sorry:

Ha, not really! I even mentioned in this very thread that I bought a FS from the pung, same day as the clusterfu@k of a pre-order lol. Keep up! :p I snagged mine after some kind soul posted he had all slips in-stock and that was around 3PM UK time that day, IIRC. Unfortunately you two obviously didn't see/read it :bag:

Ah ok. I was still In my ‘I only want a one click’ phase at that time. I didn’t pull the trigger on the lenti until like midnight.

Reactions: Mickle_89