Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had no idea. Never bought from them. Does anyone know if they are safe to buy from? Do they have good packaging, etc.?
@MM3 Bought from "him" ( think it is a 1 person business) twice.
Everything was OK. Good packaging.
If you are willing to pay the price he's asling i would say go for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3
His name's Cliff, reliable seller. Site's as old as Windows '95, but does the job. Can't condone 300bucks (not that prices won't be worse elsewhere) for this, but I've bought many reasonably priced OOP USA steels from him in the past. Packaging was top notch and was customs friendly.

Reactions: Lenny Nero and MM3
Considering most of what he's selling is OOP
The price being 2x retail has not much to do with the quality of service. Same for ebay
If I am paying THAT much then quality of service should be very good. No mailing crap in a bubble mailer to get it all dinged up.

Reactions: Flloydo
If I’m paying 2/3x the price of retail for a one click then I expect it to be sent the same way it would from the retailer. So yeah it being double the price should mean the quality of service (packaging) is important. Same as on eBay too.

I don’t know anyone who would charge that and send it out worse than what the retailer would. eBay or private seller on their own shop. And if I did then I wouldn’t use them

it’s like the guys who charge £500 for a release/ item and then £5 shipping. Lol f**k off. Blows my mind

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and djjez83