Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those comparing open order like what Kimchi have done a couple times, most times those are smaller movies that dont have huge demand. I think total they had like 900 for Wind RIver and they still ended up selling that at the yearly half off sale. For bigger movies the demand would be massively more. For some titles you could sell 10k copies easy.

I like hard limits for the most part as its part of the fun trying to score them. We had really small quantities and crappy servers 8-12 years ago which gave us fun for hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
For those comparing open order like what Kimchi have done a couple times, most times those are smaller movies that dont have huge demand. I think total they had like 900 for Wind RIver and they still ended up selling that at the yearly half off sale. For bigger movies the demand would be massively more. For some titles you could sell 10k copies easy.

I like hard limits for the most part as its part of the fun trying to score them. We had really small quantities and crappy servers 8-12 years ago which gave us fun for hours lol
Still remember the fun of Novamedia Captain America preorder

Still remember the fun of Avengers at Nova.
Yeah, I remember too, but even then I got three out of 4 slip versions. Was excited then.
Nowadays I'm tired of Avengers, tired of Marvel, tired of these shiny, childish, all-the-same booklet/postcard/slip editions.
First I stopped caring about space for the releases - they're taking up two rooms and a full corridor of boxes stacked to the ceiling. Then I stopped caring if something comes out on discs at all, mostly concerning TV series - 'they' don't want my stupid money, frack'em, I'll download it, and keep it on one of (now 65) portable HDDs.
And finally I stopped caring if I get another edition of something I bought more times than I watched.
Today I realized I had the first of 5 seasons of Boardwalk Empire BD only in amaray, because bought it in some UK Amazon exclusive bundle with an artbook, while other 4 are in great digipacks, which are all OOP, and been long switched to amarays in subsequent print runs. First season was selling from third parties for $40-80, but I found not only a new and sealed digipack on eBay, but a Best Buy exclusive with a bonus disc with 2 more historical featurettes, and for $14 shipped. That made me happier, than three of these LEs, or even if HDZeta released T2.
Anyways, the point is sometimes you get in your collection to a level where you don't really need anything, the world can end, or all studios can stop releasing physical media, and you'll still have at least 20 years worth of stuff to watch, touch, unpack, sniff, and maybe even, like Brad Pitt's Mills said to Spacey's John Doe, "masturbate in your own feces". Sometimes we gotta stop, and think, how frackin crazy we really are. EEK!:BS:

Shipping Charges will be added within 24 hours along with tracking

is what it says. my question was whether I'll get another notification; but I'll keep checking. sorry for any hassle
It will be added to same spreadsheet. check after 24 hours. right now just verify zip code and merch ordered.

wdpung still has 9 Planet Terror lenticulars available at the same price as Nova:

Did he have OC or Death Proof FS for sale? there gone obviously if he did. His prices are almost always reasonable even with $20 shipping

Seperate topic have the WEET Thor Ragnarok OCs been shipped from the Group Buy? I just saw the singles, wpung has some.

Did he have OC or Death Proof FS for sale? there gone obviously if he did. His prices are almost always reasonable even with $20 shipping

Seperate topic have the WEET Thor Ragnarok OCs been shipped from the Group Buy? I just saw the singles, wpung has some.
Not sure.