Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The two sided FS is probably the best option for a single purchase but I wish both sides weren't white.

The Death Proof side is OK but I really wish they'd used something different for the Planet Terror. The white artwork doesn't work. In fact it looks like they just made that up for the slip as I've never seen it before....

Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
The two sided FS is probably the best option for a single purchase but I wish both sides weren't white.

The Death Proof side is OK but I really wish they'd used something different for the Planet Terror. The white artwork doesn't work. In fact it looks like they just made that up for the slip as I've never seen it before....
The white slip will match the white slip Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, so good thinking by Nova....

Reactions: vexred
A tough decision but decided to go with lenti A as for me it has the best overall art front and back and it will go best with my Tarantino premium collection.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Not bad, but I do wish there was one with both film poster artwork on both sides. I wouldn't want just one film shown on a slip that contains 2 films, and the white one is a bit mediocre for Planet Terror imo.
This is exactly how I feel. Both lenticular artworks on a slip (either a DL or Fullslip) would have looked amazing.

But I guess it's all about maximising profit....

Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
[Announcement] NOVA EXCLUSIVE NO.35 <Grindhouse>(Death proof + Planet Terror 2disc) STEELBOOK PRE-ORDER INFORMATION.

Dear customers,
Today we are very happy to announce pre-order details for NOVA NOVA EXCLUSIVE NO.35 <Grindhouse>(Death proof + Planet Terror 2disc) STEELBOOK Pre-order.

1) Pre-order date/time: 10th Sep, 2021. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
2) Release date/time: 30th Sep, 2021
3) Price & Print run (Total print run = 3K, Domestic=1.5K, International=1.5K)
- FULL SLIP : 600 copies, numbered : $ 42.99
- LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A - Death Proof Ver : 750 copies, numbered : $ 43.99
- LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B - Planet Terror Ver : 750 copies, numbered : $ 43.99
- One click BOX Set : 300 copies, $152.99 (As same numbered Full slip + Lenticular slip A + Lenticular slip B)
*BOX Set GIFT : 52p Original prodution note

4) Package details
<Death Proof>
* VIDEO : 2.35:1 / 1080P(FullHD) / 113 mins.
* AUDIO : ENGLISH Dolby TrueHD 5.1, ENGLISH Dolby Digital 5.1, SPANISH Dolby Digital 5.1, FRENCH Dolby Digital 5.1
* Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Chinese 1, Chinese 2
* Region : All
* Special Features
- STUNTS ON WHEELS: THE LEGENDARY DRIVERS OF DEATH PROOF (20:39)
- INTRODUCING ZOË BELL (08:57)
- KURT RUSSELL AS STUNTMAN MIKE (09:32)
- FINDING QUENTIN'S GALS (21:13)
- THE UNCUT VERSION OF "BABY, IT'S YOU" PERFORMED BY MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD (01:46)
- THE GUYS OF DEATH PROOF (08:14)
- QUENTIN'S GREATEST COLLABORATOR: EDITOR SALLY MENKE (04:36)
- DOUBLE DARE TRAILER (02:34)
- DEATH PROOF INTERNATIONAL TRAILER (02:20)

<Planet Terror>
* VIDEO : 1.78:1 / 1080P(FullHD) / 105 mins.
* AUDIO : ENGLISH Dolby TrueHD 5.1, ENGLISH Dolby Digital 5.1, SPANISH Dolby Digital 5.1, FRENCH Dolby Digital 5.1, COMMENTARY by writer/director Robert Rodriguez, AUDIENCE REACTION TRACK
* Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Chinese 1, Chinese 2
* Region : All
* Special Features
- 10-MINUTE FILM SCHOOL (11:50)
- THE BADASS BABES OF PLANET TERROR (11:49)
- THE GUYS OF PLANET TERROR (16:30)
- CASTING REBEL (05:38)
- SICKOS, BULLETS AND EXPLOSIONS: THE STUNTS OF PLANET TERROR (13:16)
- THE FRIEND, THE DOCTOR AND THE REAL ESTATE AGENT (06:40)
-PLANET TERROR INTERNATIONAL TRAILER (02:17)
* 36 pages booklet
* 5x post card (Death Proof)
* 5x post card (Planet Terror)

Thank you.
Novamedia

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1629702042617.jpg
    FB_IMG_1629702042617.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 78
Would have loved the front lenti art of each version to be the art on the steel, but this still looks great. Hoping for the same finish as other Tarantinos from Nova (full gloss, debossed title)

I'll go for the fullslip

What are you going to use your final wish on?

robin williams disney GIF

Has been some time though.
Can see them happy to have a full set of their own releases. Wasn't Manta threatening to release something else QT as well?
It has yeah, kimchi have done jackie brown too and manta with OUATIH, so I can't really see nova picking those up personally. Manta put KB1&2 and PF on their release schedule a while ago.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Great job Nova but as for the films if it doesn't include the real american releases (the short ones), I will keep the disc I have with the zavvi and put it in as I prefer the short versions better. The long version of Death proof is not as good. But great artwork and went for the full slip. Hope they will do Django which is the only one I don't have in full slip now in my QT collection.