Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really curious about NOVA production chain, they seem so much faster than any other premium retailer in setting up all the machine. Few days go by between PO date and release date and lately they have been releasing onc eper month as of Premium wea steel editions! Oh, and in the meanwhile they also release plethora of scanavo+fullslip editions. Kudos to them!!!!!

Novamedia is a veteran in this business. I’m sure they have logistics set up well and probably better than most competition ( especially from EU). Their prices are also always the best ( excluding recent Apocalypse Now). I wish they were more consistent with quality and good movie choices.

Reactions: Mararagan
I think they have been planning and prepping this current pipeline for a longer time. They have been fairly silent for almost a year or so.

Mine just arrived but the package was destroyed in transit. I got a few other things as well and the one that was on top is completely munted. I can't bear to check the rest...
Sorry to read that. The feeling is very bad when something like that happens. Were the few other things that you ordered also coming from Novamedia?

Sorry to read that. The feeling is very bad when something like that happens. Were the few other things that you ordered also coming from Novamedia?
No, I went through wdpung on eBay. His packaging was fine so it wasn't his fault.

Anyway, slip is bent out of shape (literally). The waviness is not an optical illusion and not from the shrinkwrap being too tight. Because of how it's been pushed in on the sides, there's a crease that runs along the bottom of the cover as well. At first I thought the Steelbook itself was undamaged, but when I went to take the photo, I realised the spine has actually popped out and it kind of overlaps one of the sides. If I push the spine in, I can hear it pop back in place. It just pops back out though so I assume the cover is squished.

grindhouse.jpg

EDIT: Also, not sour grapes, but I wish they didn't go with the white for the fullslip. The Planet Terror side looks really weird. The fullslip is actually a very slight off-white, while her skin is a bright copy paper white. Sun went down so the lighting's a bit messed up in my pic, but you get the idea.

terror.jpg

Last edited: