Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who was wondering (and moaning) about the grindhouse trailers (or lack thereof) on this nova release, the Machete trailer's played prior to deathproof main feature starts

The DP Lenti is GREAT! Very happy with it.
Curiosity (as I did not find yet the time to open it and give it a try): Are the discs region protected? (I guess that yes because I can read Region A in the pictures from above). Thanks!

The steelbook is the real winner here though, the pictures don't do it justice. Especially the frontside. Another very premium feeling steelbook from NM, following on from Apocalypse Now.
I have to agree. I thought the steelbook looked decent in the pics I’d seen but when I first pulled it out of the slip I was taken aback, especially when I flipped it over and got my first look at the front.

My PT lenti arrived today from pung. Stunning release. Excellent lenti and sexy steel!

Reactions: Mararagan
Also received PT lenti from Pungy, tbh I'm not impressed. The lenti is okay but one problem I have which seems to happen to me a lot lately is when the lenti doesn't fill the front of the slip and where u can see the image around the lenti it's misaligned.
By quite a bit here on Brolins arm for example.
I think the back is weak, and the bossing on the spine is also misaligned especially on the NE and Blu-ray logo. Feel the red is really dull too.
Had loads of issues with lentis lately, In the Mood from Nova the lenti was hanging over the edge one side with a big gap on the opposite side. Apocalypse now lenti arrived damaged, the plastic wraparound thing had a kink in which had pressed into the slip and caused a crease.
My drive double lenti from manta had the lenti glued on at a 45% angle.
Gonna stick more to fullslips from now, especially Nova, Weet, The On.
Think lentis from blufans and HDZ, received 300 DL today also and these lentis are Wow, although the front has misalignment issues also