Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's highly unlikely, but does anyone have the Death Proof lenti + Booklet for sale? Someone who collects steelbooks only maybe. PM me, please.

Get a protector for the steel immediately. The super high gloss on that is gorgeous but really picks up micro scratches no matter how careful you are. Just the Slip and booklet can scratch it.
yup i hate that.. and even taking it in and out of the protector might scratch it... best not to think too much about and not hold against the light all the time, where its really most noticable

Yeah like in normal light head on you cant see them, But I was so careful with mine and it is still scratched to hell.
thats practically every glossy steelbook tho.. theres really nothing one can do, and if we're honest theres no real reason to hold it against a light bulb all the time just get to get mad over some hairline scratches.. just have to resist that urge and just enjoy the steel

thats practically every glossy steelbook tho.. theres really nothing one can do, and if we're honest theres no real reason to hold it against a light bulb all the time just get to get mad over some hairline scratches.. just have to resist that urge and just enjoy the steel
Yeah that is the conclusion I came to too. Like it sucks but I can't fix it. And while I managed to replace my How to train your dragon dirt cheap (it also got damaged by zavvis stupid ******* super tight box dividers) I can't do that with the grindhouse can I lol.