Group Buy - Zombieland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
We are looking into doing a group buy for Zombieland. I think it's a good idea to get one title in case you don't normally buy from Amazon.de. Anyway, I need a real count of how many people want in. I am not in this to lose money either so yeah keep that in mind. So let me know.

1. eliter1
2. MacDaddyOJack
3. xtop
4. Horhay
5. Wreck

Its 14 euros flat fee for the shipping. So we're looking at like almost 3 euros each for shipping to the USA then individual shipping costs per the individual. $3-5estimated for FCM with tracking.

So as of current pricing and removal of vat at .de we're looking at a close $34-37 ruffly. (And that is shipped to your front door)

Last edited by a moderator:
Or create a new account for your son or daughter.

don't have any lol

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

is this one the one you guys are looking at?

51EgbbfY7TL._SS400_.jpg

yes sir

Ok I got three of them now I can ship these three to xtop, eliter, and tylerw. The other 3 are expected to ship on Thursday and arrive from June 14-16th. I'll give you the details when I get home and get the amounts.

Ok I got three of them now I can ship these three to xtop, eliter, and tylerw. The other 3 are expected to ship on Thursday and arrive from June 14-16th. I'll give you the details when I get home and get the amounts.

send me a pm :D

Received mine in perfect condition. This thing is really nice. Thanks for everything Horhay!

Status
Not open for further replies.