The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 21st, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.jp

51s7OzPR8sL.jpg

Just another heads up: I just received my copy, and it does NOT contain the title of the film on the cover of the SteelBook, as presented in the image on Amazon.co.jp and elsewhere. It is title-less on the cover and spine, just like everywhere else.

The exact same issue happened with Sony Japan and the Ghostbusters Anniversary Edition double-pack SteelBook in September, though that picture was changed on Amazon 1-2 days prior to release, without my knowledge.

I am getting really tired of this with Amazon and the Japanese divisions of these companies. They should not be providing improper artwork images to Amazon.

Reactions: digitalbabe
lmbo!!! grail indeed...

NOT

hahaha I remember first time I read that, I lmao....Poor Jinny not laughing at you, just the way it was so spontaneous...and they are the worse releases... I returned my CA2:TWS japan MovieNex with Steel as same case amaray shrink wrapped to the WWA steel, it's a waste of money, not even a j-card it's a piece of paper on the back of the steel...

and @McCrutchy it's not just Amazon Japan that are not given proper artwork even passed the release date, Amazon.ca and Amazon.com regular issue...how many times I called to complained that what they sent me was not the artwork on the item description page, it is false advertisement, may be the distributor's fault for not updating the info prior to giving them the stock upon release, but Amazon should make sure what they are selling is as it appears on their page, it's part of the business they run and to insure not to mislead their customers with wrongful artwork. The Marketing/quality department should be on top of every releases prior to release date to insure description page for each item is as what the customer will receive.

Reactions: Marina Blue
@nkb32 They should have Custom made disks specially for that release IMO, that is the only thing I would find it worth it buying, here is the picture of the first one, Thor 2 MovieNex japan those are the custom made disks especially for that release

Thor 2 Japan with MovieNex pic 2.png

Reactions: Marina Blue