tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for an one click, but man, those prices :woot:

This is one of My Favorite Blufans, all editions are great and that steelbook is very very nice. Really flows so Nicely from front to Back as Opposed to Vol.2 with the Dynamite on the back art which ruins the Artwork(and reason why I passed on the Vol.2 Release)

• Thanks
Reactions: jayce20
The person who took that into CEX couldnt have been a collector. No way would anyone take a Blufans Steel into CEX.

It makes me think that something fishy went on. Maybe the person stole it from someone and needed some quick cash.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Finally picked up the ultimate edition and for an amazing price too. Absolutely love the lentis

Sits nicely with the rocket & Groot lenti and with the vol 2 one click

View attachment 377030

I just awaiting this package any minute now from the Blufans annual GB on the other site. But delivery man is kinda late now :cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Finally picked up the ultimate edition and for an amazing price too. Absolutely love the lentis

Sits nicely with the rocket & Groot lenti and with the vol 2 one click

View attachment 377030

Congratulations mate, these are going for like around £90-£100, so good snag if you got it for around £50.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I just awaiting this package any minute now from the Blufans annual GB on the other site. But delivery man is kinda late now :cautious:

Did you order Groot like I did? I'm still waiting for that and others, but some of the other Blufans arrived last week, such as Gravity and Rogue One full slips.

Oh I see that over there but didn’t realise this was included. I didn’t bother with that GB for some reason. There’s still a few blufans I want and I’ve seen them go cheaper on the bay so I just play the patience game

Congratulations mate, these are going for like around £90-£100, so good snag if you got it for around £50.

Cheers, I’ve been watching for well over a year now lol (possibly 2 years, whenever it was when I picked up the rocket and Groot lenti). But didn’t fancy paying £100 for it

Got it for below £50 ;)