tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not forget the Matte Finish treatment to expect, or at best Spot Gloss :rofl:

~ No matter the Title I am Not pre-ordering until I will know for a fact,
once Scanavo will have given blufans the Sample Proof as to what the steel will look like.

Reactions: smileyx9
Lets not forget the Matte Finish treatment to expect, or at best Spot Gloss :rofl:

~ No matter the Title I am Not pre-ordering until I will know for a fact,
once Scanavo will have given blufans the Sample Proof as to what the steel will look like.
I believe those matte finish steels are produced by Scanavo Hong Kong. This time they change it to Denmark as Denmark has good reputation about quality control. So let's hope we won't see matte finish anymore.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
I believe those matte finish steels are produced by Scanavo Hong Kong. This time they change it to Denmark as Denmark has good reputation about quality control. So let's hope we won't see matte finish anymore.

yes indeed this is true, but through all of the talk I didn't know if all the releases blufans ordered were from China...true that Denmark is Quality thus far it's always nice to see made by Scanavo Denmark... I would be less worried to jump in.

Reactions: tnguyen13
Incredible Hulk would be awesome, this would fill a big gap in my collection

In my Opinion and with their release patterns, after the Marvel issues and release of the Thor 1 and 2 and Ca 1 and 2, I can't see ''The Incedible Hulk'' Happening, it's not hot enough at the moment and after the issues that they have been having I think they will want to bet on a major Currently Hot release and I tend to agree - with their latest Marvel releases and Moving to Scanavo Denmark for that steelbook to ensure Better Quality Steel(less likely to have manufacturing issues) I think it is safe to say they will most likely go with Guardians Of The galaxy... or something else Big if this isn't it. But they will want to follow the Marvel line and add GOTG now while it is still very in demand.

I reckon it will be either IM2 or Avengers.

Just my 2 cents.
January - Iron Man
February - Captain America
March - Captain America Winter Solider
April - Thor + Thor the Dark World

IMO it would make sense for it to be the Avengers or IM2 and try and wrap up the avengers phase 1 steels.

Could see GotG being released later in the year instead (If they do it).

Either way i'm cool with any Marvel film.

Last edited:
In my Opinion and with their release patterns, after the Marvel issues and release of the Thor 1 and 2 and Ca 1 and 2, I can't see ''The Incedible Hulk'' Happening, it's not hot enough at the moment and after the issues that they have been having I think they will want to bet on a major Currently Hot release and I tend to agree - with their latest Marvel releases and Moving to Scanavo Denmark for that steelbook to ensure Better Quality Steel(less likely to have manufacturing issues) I think it is safe to say they will most likely go with Guardians Of The galaxy... or something else Big if this isn't it. But they will want to follow the Marvel line and add GOTG now while it is still very in demand.

I think your right but would love to see the Hulk get the BF/Kimchi treatment at some point, it's crying out for a great quality (portrait) SB with some nice extras.

Reactions: Jb162009
@pdbluray As much as I understand your release pattern, I think what they want right now is some cash flow coming in fast as they are not the biggest company and with money lost on the Marvel misaps I think they will want to cash in on GOTG wile it is very Hot, they are smart. Avengers and other releases are bit older and might not be as big for them as fast. I don't know if you know what I mean, they want something big fast for money in pockets to recuperate from the loss with Wall-e and Marvels so far.

@merlion I might be wrong, but this is an older release and I don't see Blufans making this a major release...I hope I am wrong for you !

@Actarus Just think ATM they are more likely to get cleared WEA for the Avengers since their is no premium releases for it yet.

I understand where your coming from but a massive premium release for the avengers would prob gather as much interest as GOTG if not more ESP since Age of Ultron is coming out around then.

• Informative
Reactions: eps999 and Actarus
im hoping for Iron man 2 then i want im 3, avengers, gotg then hulk but im not worried about hulk too much
I also hope agent carter gets a steelbook!