Guardians of the Galaxy (4K+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: March 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on February 5 at around 12 PM UK time - Red carpet subscribers likely will be live at 9 AM or earlier)
Price: £27.99

12454764-3194740949008816.jpg

12454764-1434740948863904.jpg12454764-1094740949195392.jpg12454764-2234740948929343.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible Hulk been out ages in 4K , just Ant-Man left mate unless you are thinking of The Hulk the Ang Lee version.
Just the release of steelbook versions I mean.
The Incredible Hulk has just been announced I see so once thats sorted, it really will just be a 4K steel of Ant-man to finish.

The equivalent steel is $20 at BestBuy, for any US members. Most of the same wave are $20 too.
Iron Man 1, 2, 3 are the cheapest at the moment, $15 each from there.

Just the release of steelbook versions I mean.
The Incredible Hulk has just been announced I see so once thats sorted, it really will just be a 4K steel of Ant-man to finish.

depends how you look at it. The whole marvel 4K re re releases match.
That new hulk don’t. And I doubt you’ll get one to match as it’s universal.

then after ant man it’s still the remaining films from guardians 2 (minus ragnarok) to get the matching 4K steels

The equivalent steel is $20 at BestBuy, for any US members. Most of the same wave are $20 too.
Iron Man 1, 2, 3 are the cheapest at the moment, $15 each from there.
That's so great!
I had to pay for mine 36 GBP (including shipping with acfree)
1580913885154.png

Is there a way that I could too get those from BestBuy?

Last edited:
@Felix_ro where are you located? I think BestBuy USA only ship to USA, I know they only let bank accounts registered in USA order from there. You'd have to kindly ask a member from there, I can't help you

Reactions: Felix_ro
@Felix_ro where are you located? I think BestBuy USA only ship to USA, I know they only let bank accounts registered in USA order from there. You'd have to kindly ask a member from there, I can't help you
Thanks @davhyl I knew all this, and I also know that for me, living in Romania, this "hobby" is a BIG pain in the wallet.
I've tried in the past to ask some members, but the shipping is simply exorbitantly costly!

Apologies, I forgot RC is exclusive for UK accounts only for the moment, so you couldn't use that anyway (n) Unfortunately that's the only discount code floating around at the moment that I know of.
No need for apologies... you're OK ;)
Certainly, many of us rely on you and other good members that share codes, and indeed we (at least I) appreciate any when shared.

Reactions: Mickle_89
depends how you look at it. The whole marvel 4K re re releases match.
That new hulk don’t. And I doubt you’ll get one to match as it’s universal.

then after ant man it’s still the remaining films from guardians 2 (minus ragnarok) to get the matching 4K steels

I merely just want 1 of each 3D steelbook and 1 of each 4K.
When better cases come out, i generally decide if its better than a previous release and if so, i buy and then it replaces that one.
I have all the 3D steelbooks. With 4K, they've been releasing since guardians 2 along with 3D but with same covers If i recall correctly so when they did the Thor 4K films, I did replace the Ragnarok just so the trilogy matched. The only other one i see myself replacing is the Endgame one as the original steel for that is shockingly bad so I'll probably pick up the lenticular version as I did with Infinity War as long as its the quad version again.

So I'm glad they are doing incredible Hulk as I wasn't sure they'd get round to that anytime soon due to it being Universal and now I eagerly await Ant-man. Lenticular Endgame to complete my steels and then I pray they finally do a phase 3 boxset to match the first and second phases we got from the US, though i don't hold out much hope after they released that Saga boxset.

wait for Disney to announce 8K releases in a few years

:rofl:
That’s probably 10 years away (Assuming it happens at all), but from what I’ve read, it’s likely that 8K would just use a 3 layer 4K Disk with the H.266 compression. Not sure if that’d require new players or if it’d be a firmware upgrade, but my guess is it’d require new players.