50: Drax
51: Gamora
52: Unmasked Star Lord (AMAZON)
GotGPOP1.jpg

Dancing Groot
RELEASE DATE: December 2014
65: Dancing Groot
65: Ravagers Dancing Groot (ENTEARTH)
65: I am Groot Dancing Groot (Hot Topic)
SERIES 2
RELEASE DATE: March 2015
74: Yondu
75: Ronan
76: Nebula
77: The Collector
78: Thanos - 6-inch
78. GITD Thanos - 6 inch (ENTEARTH)
GotGPOP2.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the normal one?
If you do can you do a side by side photo of the normal and GITD version when it arrives? (Or anyone that will have both)
I've ordered the GITD version but I may change that for the normal version depending on colours.
I don't own a GITD pop yet and it will be my first and also my first 6"
Sure, no problem. I have both and will be happy to take a side by side of both of them when my GITD arrives

Sure, no problem. I have both and will be happy to take a side by side of both of them when my GITD arrives

Thank you very much mate. Massively appreciate that.
Really want the GITD version and will keep my order of it looks the same or better.

Reactions: mlmaier84
Pics of Entertainment Earth Exclusive Glow-in-the-Dark Thanos:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429494044.437326.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429494053.671321.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429494062.272936.jpg

Side by side with the non-gitd version:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429494091.725111.jpg

There really is not much of a noticeable difference. The purple on the gitd version has that SLIGHTLY translucent look to it, but it's even less than most gitd pops are when compared to their non-gitd counterparts. One difference is that they mounted the spring on the inside of his head right in the middle so his head sits level. Unlike the regular version where the spring is mounted closer to his face so his head tilts up a bit. At least that's how mine are.

@Flloydo

Pics of Entertainment Earth Exclusive Glow-in-the-Dark Thanos:

View attachment 154870

View attachment 154871

View attachment 154872

Side by side with the non-gitd version:
View attachment 154873

There really is not much of a noticeable difference. The purple on the gitd version has that SLIGHTLY translucent look to it, but it's even less than most gitd pops are when compared to their non-gitd counterparts. One difference is that they mounted the spring on the inside of his head right in the middle so his head sits level. Unlike the regular version where the spring is mounted closer to his face so his head tilts up a bit. At least that's how mine are.

@Flloydo

Thank you for that. The colour seems a little more full on the non GITD version. I might go for the standard version.
Thank s

Thank you for that. The colour seems a little more full on the non GITD version. I might go for the standard version.
Thank s
It is SLIGHTLY more vibrant. So if you're not fussed about the GITD or a sticker on your box, then I would recommend going with the regular. The only thing is, as I mentioned, the head on the regular version is mounted to the spring kind of weird, so he constantly looks up a little bit, rather than his head sitting level. It (the way it's mounted) forces the back of his head to rest against the stem/neck that his spring is attached to. Not sure if they're all like that or if that's just mine, but it's kind of quarky. It bothers the hell out of me, but may not be a big deal for others.

Reactions: Flloydo
It is SLIGHTLY more vibrant. So if you're not fussed about the GITD or a sticker on your box, then I would recommend going with the regular. The only thing is, as I mentioned, the head on the regular version is mounted to the spring kind of weird, so he constantly looks up a little bit, rather than his head sitting level. It (the way it's mounted) forces the back of his head to rest against the stem/neck that his spring is attached to. Not sure if they're all like that or if that's just mine, but it's kind of quarky. It bothers the hell out of me, but may not be a big deal for others.

Ahh okay, cheers for that. Well I always keep mine in the box and I have a gamora and my baby groot is a little like that but when I keep them in the box they stay the shape they are supposed to. Yeah I might order the standard version to be honest. I got my holographic emperor yesterday but my box was a little squashed and need to send back for a replacement so I have one GITD pop now and Thanos will be my 6".
Thanks Matthew

I got my Ravager Groot from Zavvi this week and it's actually got the Entertainment Earth exclusive sticker on it too, which I was chuffed about as I do like an exclusive sticker on my pops and they rarely have them in the UK.