Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
That would be why I got done I didn’t ask Nova to mark it down, I’m so used to using the GB’s and previously one of Kimchi or Nova’s old site had the option to mark it down yourself

Ah well lesson learnt

I got hit by customs for this as well - same deal. Might explain the hold up we had with this one.

I needed to go to our local customs office overhere to pick up something else and I was surprised that I had to open the package to show its contents.
It clearly stated its value on the label. He said to me that they know almost all Asian retailers mess with the real value.
A lot of packages from Asia are being intercepted and need to be opened.
If there’s no receipt in it with the real value, you need to show an order confirmation or paypal receipt, or something down that line.

Sorry to hear of the guys getting hit by customs,

It's odd because the pound is doing a little better and $20 is just under £15 so you should of been fine. I always ask these premium companies to mark at $18 but I suppose my luck will come to an end one day.

This...but what is really getting me more and more angry are those Micro scratches all over the Fullslips. This shouldn't happen with these premium releases.

Agreed, although the cut off S Is pretty bad. Just hope nova don't rush their next load like they have with recent editions

Your fave word on this forum isn't it. Mr standoffish strikes again and cannot allow anybody else to have their own opinion without throwing his toys out of his pram :LOL:

It's entirely the same regardless of cost oh lord of the forum, it's just that some of us take the sad news much better than others.

Numpty was polite. I can go a lot worse but it will only be modded.
I'm only standoffish to the twats of the forum. Everyone else gets Flloydlove

No toys thrown out the pram at all but your comments show you'll accept anything and let these retailers continue to make a mockery of you and your spending habits.

I can live with the cut off S like most will live with the wrong credits on the lenti but it's still lazy, crappy craftsmanship and bad design quality checking. They are supposed to be professionals.

As much as I love nova they have quite a few quality problems recently and if you don't voice it to them they will continue ..... Whilst your happy with them making mistakes

Sorry to hear of the guys getting hit by customs,

Numpty was polite. I can go a lot worse but it will only be modded.
I'm only standoffish to the twats of the forum. Everyone else gets Flloydlove

No toys thrown out the pram at all but your comments show you'll accept anything and let these retailers continue to make a mockery of you and your spending habits.

I can live with the cut off S like most will live with the wrong credits on the lenti but it's still lazy, crappy craftsmanship and bad design quality checking. They are supposed to be professionals.

As much as I love nova they have quite a few quality problems recently and if you don't voice it to them they will continue ..... Whilst your happy with them making mistakes

Nobody is making a mockery of me, I can accept not everybody can do everything well all of the time and not lose sleep over it... like not everybody can be a nice person all of the time :rolleyes:
but you jumping all over others opinions and trying your best to squash them in some bullying manner (that's where your childish name calling comes in btw) makes you look very silly.
If you don't like somebody else's opinion on something then ignore it and focus on doing something about your own issues with the product. You not being happy with a few flaws shouldn't
ruin your day when somebody else can accept the flaws. Here's a newsflash for you matey: I spend MY money on whatever I like and will continue to do so if I am STILL happy with that product.
Clearly I am more tolerable of things than what you are (including peoples own opinions). Most of the flaws for these items people don't even see themselves until it gets raised on the forum and then
it becomes a huge deal all of a sudden... it shows just how much you really care to overlook the errors doesn't it.
I can wake up happy everyday and not come on here and slag every little thing off these retailers do and actually enjoy this hobby for what it is whereas your life must be very fulfilling if that is all you do each day.
I wonder if you are as this positive in your day to day life? Don't actually answer that... it's a rhetorical and sarcastic question.

Now, I fancy a Snickers... with or without the nuts.

Reactions: Flloydo
Nobody is making a mockery of me, I can accept not everybody can do everything well all of the time and not lose sleep over it... like not everybody can be a nice person all of the time :rolleyes:
but you jumping all over others opinions and trying your best to squash them in some bullying manner (that's where your childish name calling comes in btw) makes you look very silly.
If you don't like somebody else's opinion on something then ignore it and focus on doing something about your own issues with the product. You not being happy with a few flaws shouldn't
ruin your day when somebody else can accept the flaws. Here's a newsflash for you matey: I spend MY money on whatever I like and will continue to do so if I am STILL happy with that product.
Clearly I am more tolerable of things than what you are (including peoples own opinions). Most of the flaws for these items people don't even see themselves until it gets raised on the forum and then
it becomes a huge deal all of a sudden... it shows just how much you really care to overlook the errors doesn't it.
I can wake up happy everyday and not come on here and slag every little thing off these retailers do and actually enjoy this hobby for what it is whereas your life must be very fulfilling if that is all you do each day.
I wonder if you are as this positive in your day to day life? Don't actually answer that... it's a rhetorical and sarcastic question.

Now, I fancy a Snickers... with or without the nuts.

You seem to have this thing where you think others are not dealing with said issues in their own time and contacting the retailers about it and instead only coming on here to complain.

I don't need name calling to make me look silly. My hair does that on its own thanks. As I'm apparently the Lord of this forum people should feel privileged I've said something offensive to them (suppose you think I'm being serious with that last comment)

And you seem to think I'm the only one jumping over others opinions on this site lol.
Nothing wrong with a good debate but some can't recognise that and think it's their way of the highway.

Anyone who thinks anyone is a bully for taking the p*ss out of a snickers comment has issues

You seem to have this thing where you think others are not dealing with said issues in their own time and contacting the retailers about it and instead only coming on here to complain.

I don't need name calling to make me look silly. My hair does that on its own thanks. As I'm apparently the Lord of this forum people should feel privileged I've said something offensive to them (suppose you think I'm being serious with that last comment)

And you seem to think I'm the only one jumping over others opinions on this site lol.
Nothing wrong with a good debate but some can't recognise that and think it's their way of the highway.

Anyone who thinks anyone is a bully for taking the p*ss out of a snickers comment has issues
But you resort to calling people numpty's and twats... that's your bullying tactic mate, in an effort to win your little tirade and hope that others will follow and agree. If you don't like ANOTHER opinion that isn't in agreement with yours then ignore it if you cannot converse properly with that person, otherwise you do end up looking childish.

Be an adult on here for once.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: virkia
But you resort to calling people numpty's and twats... that's your bullying tactic mate, in an effort to win your little tirade and hope that others will follow and agree. If you don't like ANOTHER opinion that isn't in agreement with yours then ignore it if you cannot converse properly with that person, otherwise you do end up looking childish.

My point was you think I'm standoffish with members when in reality only one and he is a tw*t. Simple

Numpty is not offensive.

Opinions can differ when talking to someone who likes something you don't and vice versa, I've been swayed both ways when talking to members. So what your saying is to not have a conversation. Okay then

What a boring world that would be

Anyway this is major derail and your boring me.... Oh sh*t I was supposed to say something adult..... Nah it's gone

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer
My point was you think I'm standoffish with members when in reality only one and he is a tw*t. Simple

Numpty is not offensive.

Opinions can differ when talking to someone who likes something you don't and vice versa, I've been swayed both ways when talking to members. So what your saying is to not have a conversation. Okay then

What a boring world that would be

Anyway this is major derail and your boring me.... Oh sh*t I was supposed to say something adult..... Nah it's gone

You are continually standoffish and I see you overlooked the twat remark and simply quoted numpty as it's a lesser offensive word.
Why is somebody a twat if they have a differing opinion to yours? You are a bully, plain and simple and this
most likely reflects with people in your life too. If I'm boring you don't keep trying to make a comeback and defend your childish actions when somebody stands up to you lol.
There is no defence for being such a way with people.
When @virkia makes posts about things you don't share the same opinion on you squash him (or try to). Why? Just stop being a little child and let people openly have their own opinions and discuss and debate things as an adult.
You think you're smart and you're really not mate. Crack on. :thumbs:

You are continually standoffish and I see you overlooked the twat remark and simply quoted numpty as it's a lesser offensive word.
Why is somebody a twat if they have a differing opinion to yours? You are a bully, plain and simple and this
most likely reflects with people in your life too. If I'm boring you don't keep trying to make a comeback and defend your childish actions when somebody stands up to you lol.
There is no defence for being such a way with people.
When @virkia makes posts about things you don't share the same opinion on you squash him (or try to). Why? Just stop being a little child and let people openly have their own opinions and discuss and debate things as an adult.
You think you're smart and you're really not mate. Crack on. :thumbs:

You still banging on?

I never once said anyone is a twat because they have a different opinion to me! Not sure where you got that from.

The person you mentioned I've witnessed for years on here so I have reasons why I think he one of those. And he thinks the same about me. Snapses

So should I PayPal you for this therapy session? Or is it try before I buy? Just let me know and I'll tip you too.... Tip you bollocks

• Thanks
@Dazzler_31117 if you wana continue this bs then just PM me.
That way we won't continue to derail, annoy anyone and I can ignore you easier

;)

You're a bully... I called you out on it... you don't like that I have. Like I said, crack on
(or have the last word lol)

Lol you like to assume a lot about me don't you

I couldn't give 2 f*cks if you think I'm a bully or called me out on it. Or if you say all this reflects with people in my life either

At the end of the day we are just names on a forum and you mean sh*t to me. I've got my friends on here and you make no difference to that

Like I said,
You'll have to PM me to take this further

Thanks for the tag.
Yes, I've been keeping an eye on that obnoxious individual who likes to push the boundaries of taste when the only taste he leaves in my mouth is bad.
Not worth wasting your time or exercising your digits on someone as ridiculous, pathetic or incorrigible as him. . . someone who hasn't the faintest idea how to converse like an adult . . . someone who's a major yob who feels that "This town ain't big enough for the both of us" when in reality there should be plenty of room on the International forum that is HDN for all ages, all classes, all educations and all backgrounds and he should be content as I am to be a small fish in the big HDN pond and just try to BEHAVE.
Probably the UK schooling system is at fault nowadays if it's producing people like that . . . people with no respect for their elders . . . people without manners. . . and I say bring back corporal punishment so that they can experience in spades what my generation experienced.
Furthermore it's doubly embarrassing having been born and bred in the UK that the worst offenders and the most yobbish individuals on this forum are from my own country :banghead:. . . mortified and embarrassed I am in front of the polite Continentals, Americans and other nationalities that frequent here and who know how to behave.
Not forgetting it's always the ones with the least attributes who like to throw their weight around . . .

As predicted, customs bill arrived today for £11.12 :( My first since I started importing steels 2+ years ago so it hasn't been a bad run :angel: I will however have to pay more attention to asking retailers to mark at a specific value. $20 declaration is just too risky (n)

• Thanks